Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate Verizon Wireless so much I hope they die.

Posted by   + Show Post

Dear Verizon donkeydouches,

Boy, you guys just keep adding bullshit onto bullshit, don't you? What the hell is a "restocking" fee? You mean we have to actually pay to have one of your cock-jamming minions put that fucker on a SHELF? And that it'll cost us $35 to have them do it?? Forget it. We'll keep the damn thing.

Your company sucks.

I hope no one punches you in the throat and takes your wallet, which is pretty much what you've done to us.

"Have a great day."

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know WHAT I was thinking.  lol.

Quoting littlesippycup:

You should have read the stupid shit ErikaRobin. Didn't you know? You're supposed to read all that piddly bullshit til your blind. What a bunch of dumbasses. Those assholes walk five feet to restock that shit. What a ripoff.

Wonderlust
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmm...and here I thought that AT&T was the only company that fell out of satan's asshole. 

jessistarr85
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

That was a awesome rant love. 

I had at&t and had them for years. I added a 2nd line to my plan, the price shouldn't have changed, only a 1 time charge for the phone. I had it set up to pay automatically so I had not seen my bill in a while. All the sudden my account kept over drafting when I went in to my bank to go over the charges I found out why. They did not add the 2nd phone to my plan, they charged me for a entirely NEW plan, same amount of minutes, unlimited text and Internet but this new plan was $45 more then my ORIGINAL plan, and each bill had a maintenance charge for the other phone. I was SO pissed off. I called customer service and demanded that they reimburse my account and pay for all the overdraft charges I got, and get rid of the 2nd plan since I never agreed to it, they said they would fix it the following month, but not until I payed the bill for the month. I told them that I had singed papers saying it was a shared plan not two separate plans and I should not have to pay any additional fees and that they needed to make it right since they fucked up. I was told that they would take me to collections for the bill and then they would get me for ending my plan early. 

I told them to fuck off and shut off my phone. I have had net10 prepaid ever since 08 and I am perfectly happy to not have a contract 

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Quoting 2metalbabies:

Not only is it in the contract, but the sales reps make sure to remind you several times before you make your purchase about the restocking fee.

Um...no.  I was never reminded of that.  Ever. 

But thanks for your input.

luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Considering my DD works for them I really hope no one listens to your death wish for them.

Bknotnobody
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Lol.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

*pfft* 

Quoting Bknotnobody:

The more you know :-)

Hey you're the one making a complaint about something that's stated in paperwork.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Restock fees are normal.

For almost any cell company if not all.

It's in the paperwork.

You need to read stuff before you blindly sign.

Thanks, chief.  That's helpful. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Considering my DD works for them I really hope no one listens to your death wish for them.

I hope they read the blog I intend to write about it. 

supernoodle2
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM

they just keep adding more shit to their plans, now if I want to upgrade my phone I have to agree to a new contract that makes it so I won't have an unlimited data plan. I am annoyed that is my plan and I want to keep it but I do not want to keep someone else crappy refurbished phone. I need a new phone they keep sending me broken refurbished phone that last anywhere from one month to 2 days. I have had 7 refurbished phones now and this last one has lasted me a few months. They keep frying the charger hole and it wont hold a charge or the phone shuts off and on over and over again. I am sick of it! I need a new phone not someones old busted one they didn't want.

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Quoting Wonderlust:

Hmm...and here I thought that AT&T was the only company that fell out of satan's asshole. 

It's getting crowded up in there, apparently.  ;)

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Quoting supernoodle2:

they just keep adding more shit to their plans, now if I want to upgrade my phone I have to agree to a new contract that makes it so I won't have an unlimited data plan. I am annoyed that is my plan and I want to keep it but I do not want to keep someone else crappy refurbished phone. I need a new phone they keep sending me broken refurbished phone that last anywhere from one month to 2 days. I have had 7 refurbished phones now and this last one has lasted me a few months. They keep frying the charger hole and it wont hold a charge or the phone shuts off and on over and over again. I am sick of it! I need a new phone not someones old busted one they didn't want.

The whole company deserves a high five.  In the face.  With a chair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN