Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate Verizon Wireless so much I hope they die.

Posted by   + Show Post

Dear Verizon donkeydouches,

Boy, you guys just keep adding bullshit onto bullshit, don't you? What the hell is a "restocking" fee? You mean we have to actually pay to have one of your cock-jamming minions put that fucker on a SHELF? And that it'll cost us $35 to have them do it?? Forget it. We'll keep the damn thing.

Your company sucks.

I hope no one punches you in the throat and takes your wallet, which is pretty much what you've done to us.

"Have a great day."

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
IWantOneMorePlz
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I had VW.  I HATE them.  They made a mistake and sent me the wrong phone and tried to charge me "restocking fee".  It was a free phone.  I got them to waive it because it was their mistake.  Then, I went in to pay 1 phone bill (mine) and they put the money on another bill (my husband).  We switched to Sprint right after that.  Better customer service.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Led.  And could you have her share these mystical reasons?  Because all I see is corporate greed.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I said they won't care, not that someone else won't listen. To many weirdo's in the world.

As a side note, my DD finds many policies dumb, but working there has lead her to see why they have them. 

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Then it doesn't really matter if they listen to my death wish for them now, does it? 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

They won't care...sorry.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Considering my DD works for them I really hope no one listens to your death wish for them.

I hope they read the blog I intend to write about it. 

I know this. My husband's company has found that prepaid phones are cheaper monthly, the coverage is better and the data plans are better.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I hear you.  Loud and clear.

Quoting IWantOneMorePlz:

I had VW.  I HATE them.  They made a mistake and sent me the wrong phone and tried to charge me "restocking fee".  It was a free phone.  I got them to waive it because it was their mistake.  Then, I went in to pay 1 phone bill (mine) and they put the money on another bill (my husband).  We switched to Sprint right after that.  Better customer service.

jessistarr85
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM

They even told me that I would be charged for both phones AGAIN. I had  that plan for over 4 years, and I paid in cash for my first phone, I had that one for almost 3 years until it crapped out, I was able to get the upgrade for free since it had been over 2 years and I had never missed a payment. When I added the 2 phone I paid in cash again because I didn't want my bill to change. I did not rent the damn thing I paid for them in cash they were mine I sure as hell was not going to re buy them. I laughed so hard when they told me that

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting jessistarr85:

That was a awesome rant love. 

I had at&t and had them for years. I added a 2nd line to my plan, the price shouldn't have changed, only a 1 time charge for the phone. I had it set up to pay automatically so I had not seen my bill in a while. All the sudden my account kept over drafting when I went in to my bank to go over the charges I found out why. They did not add the 2nd phone to my plan, they charged me for a entirely NEW plan, same amount of minutes, unlimited text and Internet but this new plan was $45 more then my ORIGINAL plan, and each bill had a maintenance charge for the other phone. I was SO pissed off. I called customer service and demanded that they reimburse my account and pay for all the overdraft charges I got, and get rid of the 2nd plan since I never agreed to it, they said they would fix it the following month, but not until I payed the bill for the month. I told them that I had singed papers saying it was a shared plan not two separate plans and I should not have to pay any additional fees and that they needed to make it right since they fucked up. I was told that they would take me to collections for the bill and then they would get me for ending my plan early. 

I told them to fuck off and shut off my phone. I have had net10 prepaid ever since 08 and I am perfectly happy to not have a contract 

That's ridiculous!   They take pleasure in committing financial ass-rape.

luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM

She works in a call center, and if she was here she would. The things people call up for and demand of them is crazy. she'll tell you it's not like it's every tenth customer, a person here and a person there. It's almost everyone trying to get something for free. 

When she first started working there she felt bad for a lot of people. They are VERY limited in what they can do, so are their supervisors. People literally want something for nothing, she no longer feels bad, and if there are people she feels are being ripped off she bends over backwards to help. sometimes ruining her stats in order to do it.

You should also here the people calling them as if they are phone sex operators..yuck.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Led.  And could you have her share these mystical reasons?  Because all I see is corporate greed.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I said they won't care, not that someone else won't listen. To many weirdo's in the world.

As a side note, my DD finds many policies dumb, but working there has lead her to see why they have them. 

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Then it doesn't really matter if they listen to my death wish for them now, does it? 

Quoting luckysevenwow:

They won't care...sorry.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Considering my DD works for them I really hope no one listens to your death wish for them.

I hope they read the blog I intend to write about it. 

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM

What the fuck?!  This just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.  lol!

Quoting jessistarr85:

They even told me that I would be charged for both phones AGAIN. I had  that plan for over 4 years, and I paid in cash for my first phone, I had that one for almost 3 years until it crapped out, I was able to get the upgrade for free since it had been over 2 years and I had never missed a payment. When I added the 2 phone I paid in cash again because I didn't want my bill to change. I did not rent the damn thing I paid for them in cash they were mine I sure as hell was not going to re buy them. I laughed so hard when they told me that

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting jessistarr85:

That was a awesome rant love. 

I had at&t and had them for years. I added a 2nd line to my plan, the price shouldn't have changed, only a 1 time charge for the phone. I had it set up to pay automatically so I had not seen my bill in a while. All the sudden my account kept over drafting when I went in to my bank to go over the charges I found out why. They did not add the 2nd phone to my plan, they charged me for a entirely NEW plan, same amount of minutes, unlimited text and Internet but this new plan was $45 more then my ORIGINAL plan, and each bill had a maintenance charge for the other phone. I was SO pissed off. I called customer service and demanded that they reimburse my account and pay for all the overdraft charges I got, and get rid of the 2nd plan since I never agreed to it, they said they would fix it the following month, but not until I payed the bill for the month. I told them that I had singed papers saying it was a shared plan not two separate plans and I should not have to pay any additional fees and that they needed to make it right since they fucked up. I was told that they would take me to collections for the bill and then they would get me for ending my plan early. 

I told them to fuck off and shut off my phone. I have had net10 prepaid ever since 08 and I am perfectly happy to not have a contract 

That's ridiculous!   They take pleasure in committing financial ass-rape.

Krystle21
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes they charged me the out of range fee too $300+. I thought Verizon had the best Network that's so conveniently everywhere why would we ever be out of zone with their service. Ugh I hate them!

Quoting VintageWife:

I don't wish people to die, but yeah, I hate them that much too. That's why I haven't had them in 10-12 years. They charged me $500 for a bill and told me it was because I was out of range. I'd never left the area! They wouldn't fix it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, they suck and their network sucks. We always had a crappy signal with them.

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:28 PM
That's how I feel about t-mobile!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cherib82
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM
That bullshit just keeps getting better and better huh? They suck and we have them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN