Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you don't know something, DONT LIE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

This pisses me off about my husband SO bad. He will not admit that he doesn't know something.

Friend asks if he knows how to fix a TV, he looks at it and GUESSES but swears he knows what hes doing.

-That makes him look stupid as hell and wastes both of their time. Friend put out $50 to "fix" what wasn't even wrong.

We were looking at buying a car, trying to figure out budget and when asking him how much gas it had in it.

-Oh its empty. It had a FULL damn tank of gas. Didn't hurt anything but freakin admit it! Say "I didn't look" and be done with it.

My grandma needed the icemaker on her fridge fixed, he volunteered to do it and said he knew how to do it.

- He managed to do it, but admitted he had never done anything like that before

He lies on job applications and says hes done everything from electric work to plumping to drywall to building a damn house (exagerating on the last one but seriously!)

-Person calls and wants him to do some drywall and plumping work, he had NO clue what he was doing.

My mom runs a thrift store and he'll walk threw the store and say "oh you cant sell this its not worth anything" "this is a p.o.s why are you even trying to sell it?" "this is trash" 

-Its a thrift store! Its a mix of everything and shes doing a great job! MYOB!

Its annoying as f'ing hell and embarrising when people know its your husband and that he lies and has no idea what hes doing.

It just pisses me off and he does it all the time. 

Nobodys perfect and can do everything, and hes so far from even being close to perfect its not funny and he can't admit that he doesnt know something

Vent over.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Lol that would be irritating!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

It is!!!

It makes me wanna punch a damn puppy sometimes

(not serious but u get the point)

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:53 PM
My biggest complaint about mine is he needs to be asked everything. Example; dd just came out here and said her remote wasn't working. He just sat there. I said baby go fix it for her please. He says well nobody asked. Uh you're an idiot!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

It is!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I have this issue too. Send me that puppy.
Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Yup, I'm with ya, that's irritating as all-get-out. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I have this issue too. Send me that puppy.

Get your own lol my puppys been puched about 20 times in the last day or two lol

supermomz25
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:40 PM

that is seriously irritating. I work with someone who swears she knows everything but then asks me how to send an email...seriously?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I wish he was like that. I'd much rather have to ask him to do something then him volunteer for everything.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

My biggest complaint about mine is he needs to be asked everything. Example; dd just came out here and said her remote wasn't working. He just sat there. I said baby go fix it for her please. He says well nobody asked. Uh you're an idiot!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

It is!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured