Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 3yo drank coffee today. :/

Posted by   + Show Post
I have one of those 99cent refill cups from Dunkin donuts and I had it standing on the end table by the couch with iced coffee in it.

I was unloading the dishwasher and turned to see what she was up to (I can see her from the kitchen) and found her drinking my coffee.

I took it from her and she said "mmmm momma, it's 'ricious! It's good momma!"

She couldn't have drank much, I couldn't even tell if there was any missing for sure but I have a feeling I'm going to have to hide my coffee from now on. :/

Ladies, it ISN'T a big deal.
I never said it was.
I just made a post about it because I was bored, sorry.
A few ladies have actually told me its good for hyper kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Replies (61-65):
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM
My 2 yr old stalks me until i put my cup down. I try not to let her get it bc my coffee is just short of diabetic coma sugary fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Oh I drank it too growing up.
Now I'm addicted, LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am just sayin we drank it and it didnt harm us in any way. My kids are a lot older but have yet to try coffee. Even my teen still hasn't. They have stollen sips but did not like it. BTW chocolate has some caffeine too.

Yes it is a cure for ADHD,better that than meds.

Quoting Dinimon:

I'm not jumpy but just because I'm European doesn't mean I have to just hand my coffee mug over to my 3yo.

There's a lot I'll share with her but coffee isn't something I feel comfortable just giving her free reign over. Kwim?

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn you are jumpy...take it easy on Dunkin.

Quoting Dinimon:

I didn't say it's a big deal.

I don't care if your kids get coffee all day long but to me it's an adult beverage.

I may try the whole less hyper theory so many have recommended to me but that doesn't mean she can take my coffee and drink it when ever she feels like it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then why are you hiding your coffee from her, it's not a big deal if she has a sip.

Quoting Dinimon:

I was born and raised in Europe.

Quoting Anonymous:

I grew up on "white coffee"-1cup milk with coffee and sugar.It's yummy! Ppl in Europe are way more relaxed over this.

Alejandra10
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I work in a daycare and one chikd brings lunch everyday that includes a coffee everyday i feel so bad giving it to him but according to the mom thats the only way he drinks milk. And she always asks to make sure he drinks it
Ms.D-_-
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Rofl my almost 3 yr old is a frap theif.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucsch
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, my 3yo granddaughter loves coffee. He has to watch his cup. My son gives her a glass of milk and puts a little tiny bit of coffee in it to color it to make her happy that she has coffee like he does. Personally, I can't stand the stuff. Starbucks has created a whole new generation of coffee lovers. Blame them. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN