Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married women

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Why do some married think they can look like a slob not even try to look good for their husbands?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I've had a back ache, neck ache and head ache all day. Sorry, I look like a slob. I'm not getting all prettied up when I feel like shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaileysMommy
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM

This again? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Good question. I was at a birthday party yesterday and this mother comes in in sweats and a ballcap, it's all I have seen her wear. My husband commented he was glad I takeep pride in what I look like and I don't dress like a bum like she does.
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Define slob?
I am not married legally and I haven't changed my ways. I've always rarely worn makeup, or done my hair. It's not like this is a new thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Funfetti.

Idk. 

I look good for myself :) That doesn't mean I look like a VS model 24/7 but brushing your hair and not wearing yoga pants every time you leave the house goes a long way lol.  

x2monstersx
1 mom liked this

I always ALWAYS try to look my best for dh.  Unless we are just hanging around the house havinga lazy day...actually even then, I still like to look cute for him :)

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO!

Quoting momof2girls89:

It's nawt a tumah!

Quoting LyTe684:

Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama2
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM

My hubby loves me the way I am. I havent changed since I met him other then putting on some weight due to pregnancies but he still finds me sexy. He would love it if I could grow my hair to my ass but understands that it is too thick and heavy for me to handle that. Other then that he is fine with the fact I dont wear makeup or do my nails. Im not a girly girl and he is fine with it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM
I don't wear make up. Ever. I wore make up out one night a few weeks ago to a party with DH. He asked me not to do it again because I looked weird. Haha!
Zanny
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I don't know...  Perhaps they give up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)