Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

married women

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Why do some married think they can look like a slob not even try to look good for their husbands?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Replies (31-40):
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Is this related to the "offended" post?

Anyway, I don't know. I understand that your husband should love you at your best and not so best but you gotta give the man something to look at :-) treat him to something nice every once and awhile. *shrug* I don't know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I look good for me. Not my husband. He doesn't care. And he doesn't notice when I think I look better than usual. I look the same to him no matter what. But I never gave up. Hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffs2009
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM
This, except its every day. He is the same way, unless working. We don't care about how we look, esp at home

Quoting KairisMama:

Are you speaking 24/7 or on occasion or what? When I am home on the weekends, I am in my pajamas, no make up, hair in a pony tail. UNLESS I have to go out of course. My DH coudln't care less. He's lazy on the weekends too.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Why worry about anyone else's marriage? It's not your problem.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Same here.
Quoting KairisMama:

Are you speaking 24/7 or on occasion or what? When I am home on the weekends, I am in my pajamas, no make up, hair in a pony tail. UNLESS I have to go out of course. My DH coudln't care less. He's lazy on the weekends too.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Why do you care?

sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Because I have busy days being a SAHM and he loves me for who I am.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
TRUE!

Quoting .Funfetti.:

Idk. 

I look good for myself :) That doesn't mean I look like a VS model 24/7 but brushing your hair and not wearing yoga pants every time you leave the house goes a long way lol.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaRae85
by *you're on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM

It's subjective. My husband loves my tousled, just-out-of-bed look. I never wore makeup, so I don't have to do that to make him attracted to me. And he thinks I look hot in my yoga pants. Why do you care?

xtina8817
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Not agreeing or disagreeing with your post, also I take care of myself. But I put as much effort into myself as he does him. I think that's fair
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)