Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

married women

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Why do some married think they can look like a slob not even try to look good for their husbands?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Replies (41-45):
peachesforme
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:34 PM

then the same should be said for husbands.  they should always be clean shaven, nice clothes with tucked in shirt, hair should be combed every day, no plumbers crack ever showing, and showered with deoderant every single day.

mom_dl6
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Cynthje
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:36 PM

LOL i look like a slob sometimes but i do try to look decent most times! my man loves me as i am

jpoveda2000
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe that if you have been with your SO you do not need to go out ofyourway to look pretty every second od the day. Your SO wil love you for the way you are... It's not about the looks, it's about the person you are inside. I've been married 20 yrs. come March 2013. I do not need to iress my hubby. I dress up when we have an occasion to do so. I do not put makeup, and dress up for no reason just to sit at home. 

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:51 PM

You want to know when I "try" to look good for my  husband? Holidays and our anniversary. Thats it! He loves me more than I can even fathom. He tells me all day everyday that he could never live without me. Im not the least bit worried.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im talking about never even trying to look good for their husbands. They are still men duh!

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Because my husband loves me at my worst. He has held up a leg while I have given birth. I don't think I need to dress up every second of the day. He could care less. Don't be a douche.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured