Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have any strange phobias?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am terrified of birds. That's about the only thing I am absolutely terrified of.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Replies (31-40):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Knives. Not exactly sure why but I hate them.

pittiesmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Scorpions. Spiders too but something about scorpions, I can't even look at them in the zoo or anything. My bff is terrified of snakes, we went to the zoo and she couldn't even walk past the snake enclosures.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Fear of people
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I can't have a dirty floor. I probably vacuum six times a day... My hands can't be dry, but they can't feel weird from lotion. There has to be a balance. I can't be sticky. I hate hair that's on the floor.
mrswillie
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Quoting locaporbebe:

My sons gf is the same way. It cracks me up. She cannot handle feet.

Quoting mrswillie:

feet. I can't touch them. I will hurl if someone puts them on me. I have no idea why. They are disgusting.

They make me sick. I am ok with baby feet but once they hit 2 yrs. or so, I am done. I don't know why either. They can be nice and clean, but  I will still get sick.

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Anything that flies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teddysmama09
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Volleyball. I have no idea why, but I am terrified of it, I can't be around to it. I get the same feeling seeing it as I do when I see a spider, I feel fear all over and desperately have to get away. Living in southern California, with black widows and beach volleyball was almost more than I could handle!

.dreamcatcher.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM
This, and I check all my doors & windows 4 times before I got to bed. The children's windows r rigged to where they'll only open an inch cause I'm always scared someone will come in. I also can't look out the downstairs windows at night cause I'm scared someone will be standing on the other side looking in at me. SO thinks its a joke but I swear if I was to ever look out & see someone I would die right thn & there!!!

Quoting mommysangelface:

unlocked windows and doors

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM

ME TOO! Birds I mean! Oh and Sharks.. It has gotten better but I used to not even be able to see one on tv.  Love the ocean but only go in shin deep.  luckily I lived in a land locked state.. LOL

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:00 PM

mine reasoning is scarier than that

but thats scary and now got me thinking

lol

Quoting .dreamcatcher.:

This, and I check all my doors & windows 4 times before I got to bed. The children's windows r rigged to where they'll only open an inch cause I'm always scared someone will come in. I also can't look out the downstairs windows at night cause I'm scared someone will be standing on the other side looking in at me. SO thinks its a joke but I swear if I was to ever look out & see someone I would die right thn & there!!!

Quoting mommysangelface:

unlocked windows and doors

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)