Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have any strange phobias?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I am terrified of birds. That's about the only thing I am absolutely terrified of.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Deer and strays
.dreamcatcher.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I know what yu mean, I scared myself typing it lol

Quoting mommysangelface:

mine reasoning is scarier than that

but thats scary and now got me thinking

lol

Quoting .dreamcatcher.:

This, and I check all my doors & windows 4 times before I got to bed. The children's windows r rigged to where they'll only open an inch cause I'm always scared someone will come in. I also can't look out the downstairs windows at night cause I'm scared someone will be standing on the other side looking in at me. SO thinks its a joke but I swear if I was to ever look out & see someone I would die right thn & there!!!

Quoting mommysangelface:

unlocked windows and doors

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I used to blow up balloons when I was a florist. I once scratched my eyeball with a mylar balloon when i was filling it.

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Me too. They are winged demons. I am also afraid of balloons
LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Rats. Not mice, squirrels, rabbits, moles it any other rodent...just rats! I am getting chills just thinking about them!

Oh and I can not sleep with a closet door open! I can't even be in the same room as an open closet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Toe socks
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM

My sons gf freaked out because he touch the puppies foot and then touched her. My son being a 19yo ass then takes the puppies feet and rubs them on her just to hear her scream.

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting locaporbebe:

My sons gf is the same way. It cracks me up. She cannot handle feet.

Quoting mrswillie:

feet. I can't touch them. I will hurl if someone puts them on me. I have no idea why. They are disgusting.

They make me sick. I am ok with baby feet but once they hit 2 yrs. or so, I am done. I don't know why either. They can be nice and clean, but  I will still get sick.

DviousMaskerade
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I can't step on grates or manhole covers. I am always afraid they will fall out from underneath me lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I'm afraid of insects and arachnids.
bcoll
by Brandi on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM

FISH

mrswillie
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting locaporbebe:

My sons gf freaked out because he touch the puppies foot and then touched her. My son being a 19yo ass then takes the puppies feet and rubs them on her just to hear her scream.

Quoting mrswillie:

Quoting locaporbebe:

My sons gf is the same way. It cracks me up. She cannot handle feet.

Quoting mrswillie:

feet. I can't touch them. I will hurl if someone puts them on me. I have no idea why. They are disgusting.

They make me sick. I am ok with baby feet but once they hit 2 yrs. or so, I am done. I don't know why either. They can be nice and clean, but  I will still get sick.

lol.  With me, it is just human feet. I have cats, a dog even a pig. Human feet are nasty!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)