Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Our NEW FUR BABY!!!! Crystal joins our family :)

Posted by   + Show Post

This is Crystal,  our gorgeous baby kitty that arrived today :)  she is settling in really really well!!  :D  we love her!!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:36 AM

lol, me too!!  I have not had a kitten for 13 years!!  we still have a 13 year old cat :)  we also have 3 dogs ages 6, 5 and 1.5 :)  and birds and fish lol

Quoting GypsyMom2012:

Oh how cute!!! I love furbabies!

GypsyMom2012
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:50 AM

My kind of Momma!!! 

My fur babies range from an 8 year old Pit Bull-Soxie, 6 year old Chihuahua-Cholo, 4.5 yr old Pit Bull-Isis, and 3 - 1.5 year old cats - Jeeter, Q and Perfect... We had a bird, Keevey, but he was about 23. He crossed the Rainbow Bridge last September.

Quoting livric:

lol, me too!!  I have not had a kitten for 13 years!!  we still have a 13 year old cat :)  we also have 3 dogs ages 6, 5 and 1.5 :)  and birds and fish lol

Quoting GypsyMom2012:

Oh how cute!!! I love furbabies!

GaleJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:56 AM

How sweet Crystal is and how cute she and Sasha are together. Your post and photos made me so envious as I cannot, because of asthma and allergies have any more furry babies and I do so miss them. May they have long, healthy lives that bring joy to them and your whole family.

ninjakids
by Christina on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:02 AM
I was just looking at kittens online and then seen this :) cute!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms.ames
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:02 AM

Want an other cat? I'm sick of hearing mine Meow 24/7... 

Mrs.Winchester
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Awwww precious

leota29
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:09 AM
We got a new furbaby for our DS for Christmas this year. I'll post a pic if I can get them to upload ugh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:10 AM

Oh the calico kitty!  So sweet!

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:11 AM

I am sorry about your allergies!!  that really really sucks :(  on a side note, how did you know my dog's name?? lol

Quoting GaleJ:

How sweet Crystal is and how cute she and Sasha are together. Your post and photos made me so envious as I cannot, because of asthma and allergies have any more furry babies and I do so miss them. May they have long, healthy lives that bring joy to them and your whole family.

horseap
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this

This is out of nowhere but is Leota your name?  Our 1st DDs middle name is Leota after her Gram!  I NEVER see it anywhere.  =)  Please dont say you have some twisted reason behind it =/

Quoting leota29:

We got a new furbaby for our DS for Christmas this year. I'll post a pic if I can get them to upload ugh.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)