Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Our NEW FUR BABY!!!! Crystal joins our family :)

Posted by   + Show Post

This is Crystal,  our gorgeous baby kitty that arrived today :)  she is settling in really really well!!  :D  we love her!!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Replies (21-30):
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Cute! Glad the dog likes to share!

GaleJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:15 AM

...I have many special powers...lol...seriously I read it in one of the photo captions you posted.

Quoting livric:

I am sorry about your allergies!!  that really really sucks :(  on a side note, how did you know my dog's name?? lol

Quoting GaleJ:

How sweet Crystal is and how cute she and Sasha are together. Your post and photos made me so envious as I cannot, because of asthma and allergies have any more furry babies and I do so miss them. May they have long, healthy lives that bring joy to them and your whole family.

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Cute!  I love her coloring.  Your puppy looks as though he's thinking, who the heck is this trying to take over MY bed?!! Lol

teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:16 AM

So much cute:)

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:18 AM

lol, hahahaha and here I thought I had a stalker :P

Quoting GaleJ:

...I have many special powers...lol...seriously I read it in one of the photo captions you posted.

Quoting livric:

I am sorry about your allergies!!  that really really sucks :(  on a side note, how did you know my dog's name?? lol

Quoting GaleJ:

How sweet Crystal is and how cute she and Sasha are together. Your post and photos made me so envious as I cannot, because of asthma and allergies have any more furry babies and I do so miss them. May they have long, healthy lives that bring joy to them and your whole family.

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:19 AM

HAHAHAHAHA you are sooo wrong!!!  that is the dog taking over the kitten's bed!!!  Sasha thinks that she is the mother of the kitten and has gone all maternal lol

Quoting Bonita131:

Cute!  I love her coloring.  Your puppy looks as though he's thinking, who the heck is this trying to take over MY bed?!! Lol

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:20 AM

lol, actually it is the dog taking over Crystal's bed!!!!  Sasha has gone all super maternal

Quoting wickedfiress:

Cute! Glad the dog likes to share!

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Quoting livric:

HAHAHAHAHA you are sooo wrong!!!  that is the dog taking over the kitten's bed!!!  Sasha thinks that she is the mother of the kitten and has gone all maternal lol

Quoting Bonita131:

Ha,  I sure did get that mixed up didn't I?!  Good for your Sasha for accepting Crystal so well. I bet they'll be inseperable in no time!

If you haven't already seen this and want to see a cute puppy gets aquainted with kitty video, click on the link. It's of Honey the great dane and Lemon, the tortoiseshell cat. If you're anything like me, you'll shed a tear or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHrGCxPUbg

livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:13 AM

omg!! thank you!!  that was so sweet and funny and soooo sad :(   awwww thanks for sharing that :) it was beautiful

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting livric:

Quoting Bonita131:

Ha,  I sure did get that mixed up didn't I?!  Good for your Sasha for accepting Crystal so well. I bet they'll be inseperable in no time!

If you haven't already seen this and want to see a cute puppy gets aquainted with kitty video, click on the link. It's of Honey the great dane and Lemon, the tortoiseshell cat. If you're anything like me, you'll shed a tear or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHrGCxPUbg

leota29
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Yes its my name lol I was named after my Grandma I never got to meet. Nothing twisted here lol

Quoting horseap:

This is out of nowhere but is Leota your name?  Our 1st DDs middle name is Leota after her Gram!  I NEVER see it anywhere.  =)  Please dont say you have some twisted reason behind it =/

Quoting leota29:

We got a new furbaby for our DS for Christmas this year. I'll post a pic if I can get them to upload ugh.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)