Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Our NEW FUR BABY!!!! Crystal joins our family :)

Posted by   + Show Post

This is Crystal,  our gorgeous baby kitty that arrived today :)  she is settling in really really well!!  :D  we love her!!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Replies (31-40):
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Awww
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:30 AM

I love that last picture!!

livric
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:32 AM

me too :)

Quoting mattiehatter:

I love that last picture!!

cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Awwww!!

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Awwww she reminds me of our old cat Mouser Puppy! She thought she was a dog, to the point my mom put the dogs in the dog run, by the time she got to the car the 2 dogs and the cat were sitting at the gate looking at her!

livric
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:36 AM

lol, haha that sounds very cute!!!  I think that Crystal and Sasha (last pic)  will have a very funny friendship  :)

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Awwww she reminds me of our old cat Mouser Puppy! She thought she was a dog, to the point my mom put the dogs in the dog run, by the time she got to the car the 2 dogs and the cat were sitting at the gate looking at her!

Siare
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:36 AM

What is the red spot on her face?

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:37 AM

My mom caught the cat on my heelers head and they were both drinking water out of the bucket together! She and the horse also played. If you didn't know it you would think the horse was gonna stomp her in to the ground!

Quoting livric:

lol, haha that sounds very cute!!!  I think that Crystal and Sasha (last pic)  will have a very funny friendship  :)

Quoting barrelracer1699:

livric
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:39 AM

lol, her tongue :)  she was doing a big lick of her face :)  itis tongue sticking out :)

Quoting Siare:

What is the red spot on her face?

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Quoting livric:

omg!! thank you!!  that was so sweet and funny and soooo sad :(   awwww thanks for sharing that :) it was beautiful

Quoting Bonita131:

Quoting livric:

HAHAHAHAHA you are sooo wrong!!!  that is the dog taking over the kitten's bed!!!  Sasha thinks that she is the mother of the kitten and has gone all maternal lol

Quoting Bonita131:

Cute!  I love her coloring.  Your puppy looks as though he's thinking, who the heck is this trying to take over MY bed?!! Lol

Ha,  I sure did get that mixed up didn't I?!  Good for your Sasha for accepting Crystal so well. I bet they'll be inseperable in no time!

If you haven't already seen this and want to see a cute puppy gets aquainted with kitty video, click on the link. It's of Honey the great dane and Lemon, the tortoiseshell cat. If you're anything like me, you'll shed a tear or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHrGCxPUbg

You're welcome. If you're interested, this link is for Honey the great dane getting aquainted with Muesli, the kitty the family adopted after Lemon passed away.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m99aIPUR2vk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)