Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think she's on meth again Update

Posted by   + Show Post

My husband got a call tonight at 2am from his exgirlfriend, whose my 5 year old sons birthmother, I adopted my stepson. She told him that he needed to come over to her house right away, that it was an emergency. She was hysterical and we were worried that she was hurt or something, so he goes over to her house, she lives in the same town, and she's acting really weird, he said she kept itching her arms, she wasn't making any sense, she kept saying that she wanted him to make it better, she hands him this wad of money and tells him to buy Tate something for his birthday, which was a week ago. She came to his party with her mom but acted strange, she was really sweaty and pale, and her boyfriend came to pick her up after five minutes. Her mom said she was just sick. There was a bunch of people in her house, he asked her where her mom was (she lives with her mom) and she said she was out of town. He saw some kind of glass pipe on the table but it was really dark and crowded so he couldn't tell if it was a pipe or a bong. He kicked everyone out and told her to go to bed, she went in and passed out on her bed where her boyfriend was already sleeping, and he left and came home. 

She used to use a while ago but stopped, it looks like she might be using again. He's going to go over tomorrow when she's in a better state and see if she wants the money back or what. Next time we talk to her mother he's going to talk to her about it, she's going to be pissed, but whatever. I'm really sad, she seemed like she was finally getting her life back in order. I guess not.

Update:

My husband and his ex's boyfriend work at the same place. Today the guy just comes up to his station and starts screaming and cursing at him, telling him he has no business coming over to his house and talking to his girl and clearing out his party and taking his money. The supervisor was getting pissed so my husband told him he'd take care of it and they went out back, Ethan told him to shut up for a minute and listen, he calmly told him that first off, it wasn't his house, it was his girlfriends moms house, he didn't just come over there to talk to her, Sally called him and told him to get over there because it was an emergency, he had to clear out the party because he was passed out in the back not doing anything so he had to come do his job, and she gave him the money, it's her money, not his, so unless she says she wants it back, it's Tate's money so he can either shut it or go to the police and whine about how his meth party got shut down. Guy stomps off like a toddler and they both go back to work. He's lucky that his uncle owns the place or there's no way that guy would even have a job right now. 

After work he went back over, by now everyone's sobered up, and asked Sally if she wants the money back, she said no, to give it to Tate, her boyfriend whined for a minute but she told him to shut up and stay out of it and to quit harassing my husband. He asked her what happened last night and what she plans on doing about it, she said that its just a casual thing, its not like shes doing it all the time, and to stay out of it, she can do whatever she wants. He dropped it for now, we don't know what the next step is from here. We're all 20, she's got her life ahead of her, so hopefully she gets herself together eventually.

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM
:(
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I have no idea what you just said

Quoting neaka123:

Life is to short why do u have to waste your on someone who dont care bout there take care of tha problem There is no why in Hell would she ruin my life talk to yo man hes trip over his past a little to much

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:58 PM

20. I want to be his mother, she doesn't really think about her future and it's already decided that she can be in his life, but she can't really be involved. She made it very clear that she doesn't want to be his mother.

Quoting prieta05:

How old is she???
Wow that's sad you have to be the mother and raise her kid. Has she ever thought what she's gonna do with her life and get involved around her child?

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Because it's her money and she wasn't thinking clearly when she gave it to him, so we could never in good conscious keep it. It was probably her moms.

Quoting Chaoswithin:

Why would he give back the cash? She will only buy drugs with it if that's the case she is using again. I know its her money but still ..

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I don't think that would have been healthy for my son or for her, even though I don't like her because of how she treated him, I feel bad for her. She had a bad life and just didn't have that interference to turn it around. 

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Kudos.to you and your dh. Most people.would get the kid and forget about biomom.

prieta05
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Smh thats messed up of her part. Wow sounds like ur husband is a winner to have you. My brother his story is kinda like yours except he hasn't found the right girl for him. Hes been raising my nephew all alone by himself.. his BM left my nephew and brother to go partying, do cocaine and smoke weed with her friends, she even had lots of affairs.
My nephew hes 5 yrs old and she has only seen him a few times since the first year he was born till now.

Quoting LucyHarper:

20. I want to be his mother, she doesn't really think about her future and it's already decided that she can be in his life, but she can't really be involved. She made it very clear that she doesn't want to be his mother.

Quoting prieta05:

How old is she???

Wow that's sad you have to be the mother and raise her kid. Has she ever thought what she's gonna do with her life and get involved around her child?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Meth is awful. I feel terrible for her.

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM

It's unfortunately a pretty common problem in my town.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Mine too. My brother is currently in prison serving 14 years. He was never charged with anything drug related but he did the things he did because of them. 

Quoting LucyHarper:

It's unfortunately a pretty common problem in my town.

Quoting Anonymous:

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

That's basically what my husband told him today when he started bugging him about going over there, that if he won't take care of his own problems, he can't get pissy about someone else doing it.

Quoting Sassy762:

Then his ass should have been awake and taken care of the shit....smdh

Smoke his ass..........not really  BUT just get rid of him

Quoting LucyHarper:

I feel like he's probably going to be a problem tomorrow. My husband works at the same place as him and he's going to be pissed when he finds out my husband was at their house and broke it up. 

Quoting Sassy762:

Sad....very sad

Get rid of the BF.....problem solved...sort of

Quoting LucyHarper:

Maybe, maybe not. In the past the only times that he's been able to talk her into getting help or stopping something is when she's not with her boyfriend, who sees my husband helping as a threat, freaks out, and convinces her to do the opposite of everything he says. Rehab only works if they actually want to be rehabilitated, she's 20 years old, an adult, so he can't really make her do much.

Quoting Sassy762:

WOW....she sounds like she need an intervention. Can DH talk her into going into rehab??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)