Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think she's on meth again Update

Posted by   + Show Post

My husband got a call tonight at 2am from his exgirlfriend, whose my 5 year old sons birthmother, I adopted my stepson. She told him that he needed to come over to her house right away, that it was an emergency. She was hysterical and we were worried that she was hurt or something, so he goes over to her house, she lives in the same town, and she's acting really weird, he said she kept itching her arms, she wasn't making any sense, she kept saying that she wanted him to make it better, she hands him this wad of money and tells him to buy Tate something for his birthday, which was a week ago. She came to his party with her mom but acted strange, she was really sweaty and pale, and her boyfriend came to pick her up after five minutes. Her mom said she was just sick. There was a bunch of people in her house, he asked her where her mom was (she lives with her mom) and she said she was out of town. He saw some kind of glass pipe on the table but it was really dark and crowded so he couldn't tell if it was a pipe or a bong. He kicked everyone out and told her to go to bed, she went in and passed out on her bed where her boyfriend was already sleeping, and he left and came home. 

She used to use a while ago but stopped, it looks like she might be using again. He's going to go over tomorrow when she's in a better state and see if she wants the money back or what. Next time we talk to her mother he's going to talk to her about it, she's going to be pissed, but whatever. I'm really sad, she seemed like she was finally getting her life back in order. I guess not.

Update:

My husband and his ex's boyfriend work at the same place. Today the guy just comes up to his station and starts screaming and cursing at him, telling him he has no business coming over to his house and talking to his girl and clearing out his party and taking his money. The supervisor was getting pissed so my husband told him he'd take care of it and they went out back, Ethan told him to shut up for a minute and listen, he calmly told him that first off, it wasn't his house, it was his girlfriends moms house, he didn't just come over there to talk to her, Sally called him and told him to get over there because it was an emergency, he had to clear out the party because he was passed out in the back not doing anything so he had to come do his job, and she gave him the money, it's her money, not his, so unless she says she wants it back, it's Tate's money so he can either shut it or go to the police and whine about how his meth party got shut down. Guy stomps off like a toddler and they both go back to work. He's lucky that his uncle owns the place or there's no way that guy would even have a job right now. 

After work he went back over, by now everyone's sobered up, and asked Sally if she wants the money back, she said no, to give it to Tate, her boyfriend whined for a minute but she told him to shut up and stay out of it and to quit harassing my husband. He asked her what happened last night and what she plans on doing about it, she said that its just a casual thing, its not like shes doing it all the time, and to stay out of it, she can do whatever she wants. He dropped it for now, we don't know what the next step is from here. We're all 20, she's got her life ahead of her, so hopefully she gets herself together eventually.

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Replies (51-51):
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Now your just talking trash to get on my nerves. Great to know some moms are such drama queens who get pleasure out of trying to hurt others. You can say whatever you want, doesn't make it true, and since you are so wrong you have no idea, I suggest you crawl back into the hole you came out of and go bug someone else, because personally I am more concerned for your kids if you act like this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel so bad for your son. It's just to bad he has shitty parents!

But keep telling yourself that you guys are such great parents for allowing a drug user to just come and go as she pleases in your sons life.

But have a great night because I'm done with your lame ass post!

Quoting LucyHarper:

Um, I'm sorry, do you know me? No. Have you ever met me or my family? No, so how would you get all of that from a few paragraphs? You don't know how much she cares about him, it has nothing to do with keeping the peace and everything to do with whats best for our son. We have thrown peace under the train many many times, this is simply something that is not effecting our son and doesn't concern him, hiding her Christmas card to him and telling him he's not allowed to meet her in the park with us for ice cream is not doing him any good, it's not like she says "oh yeah baby, by the way, drugs are great" or something, it doesn't effect him, so we aren't involving him, we are handling this like adults, between adults. You must not know too many parents then. Grow up and take care of our son... you have no idea at all do you... we literally have risked everything for him and do everything needed to take care of him. I'm shaking my head at your ignorance and your stupidity, thinking you know my life. 

Quoting Anonymous:

SMH! It's just to bad that you and his father are more interested in keeping the peace than getting rid of someone who obviously doesnt give two shits about her own kid. It's time you two grew up and take care or your son. I don't know any good parent who would allow someone like that into their lives.

Quoting LucyHarper:

My son is very far from poor, he is a happy healthy well adjusted boy who has parents who love him and would never let anything hurt him. She's toxic to herself, not to him, he knows nothing about her problems and considering she sees him for like an hour every three months and shes always clean during that time, she is no risk to him, if she was we wouldn't let her near him. He would be far worse off if we randomly cut her out and started drama. You can go pity some kid who actually needs pitying.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's too bad that his parents can't see how bad it can be to allow someone so toxic into their sons life. Poor kid.

Quoting LucyHarper:

We've decided that cutting her out will be his choice if he ever chooses to make it, not ours. Shes not allowed alone with him so shes not a danger, shes just messing up her own life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like its time to cut someone out of your lives for good, for your sons sake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)