Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sandy Hook Conspiracy....Don't come in here if you don't want to hear about it.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So in light of all of the conspiracy theories surrounding the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, I started doing some research.  I was able to dismiss (in my mind) most of the claims.  There was one thing that stuck with me, but I have a different take on it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DiVq9IlD8fg

Check that video out.  Many people are saying that this proves multiple shooters.  I'm thinking that the officers detained Lanza and then one of them killed him. 

Lanza was wearing a bullet proof vest, which would indicate that he was not intending to commit suicide.  They said they detained a suspect, but then nothing turned of it. 

Let's be honest.  If you were a 1st responder, and you saw the horrendous acts that this man committed and you were armed, would you not shoot him?  I would like to think I wouldn't, but I probably would.

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Replies (11-20):
priceless3238
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont agree with the bullet proof vest statement. If he wanted to control how and when he died he would have would wear one. 

I would have shot him if i had the chance 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
3 moms liked this
The detained suspect was his brother - in New Jersey. The shooter had his brother's ID on him, so police investigated and detained him. The brother had NOTHING to do with the crime and was released.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I'm well aware of how they work.  I don't mind if someone doesn't agree as long as they don't attack the integrity of those that aren't so sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you not intend for anyone who doesn't feel there is a conspiracy to comment?
You must be confused on how an online forum works.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say it PROVES that he was not ABOVE taking his own life.

I think the discrepancies with a detained victim that never saw the public eye together with the fact that he was wearing a bullet proof vest leads me to believe that this may have happened.

I mean no disrespect to the victims, only to search for answers.  There was a warning on the title and you chose to come in and comment.

Quoting Anonymous:

A bullet proof vest tells me he didn't want to be shot by someone else, doesn't prove he was not above taking his own life.

It's hard to understand the motives and actions of a person who was obviously not in his right mind.

How hurtful to the families of these victims all of these "conspiracies" must be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:02 AM

The audio states that the suspect was in the school.

Quoting Anonymous:

The detained suspect was his brother - in New Jersey. The shooter had his brother's ID on him, so police investigated and detained him. The brother had NOTHING to do with the crime and was released.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Agreed.  I only added that detail because, together with the inconsistency of the 'detained suspect' seems a little strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, last time I checked bullet proof vests don't cover your head. I assumed he shot himself in the head.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Agreed.  I only added that detail because, together with the inconsistency of the 'detained suspect' seems a little strange.

Quoting priceless3238:

I dont agree with the bullet proof vest statement. If he wanted to control how and when he died he would have would wear one. 

I would have shot him if i had the chance 

emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:05 AM

yep

Quoting Anonymous:

A bullet proof vest tells me he didn't want to be shot by someone else, doesn't prove he was not above taking his own life.
It's hard to understand the motives and actions of a person who was obviously not in his right mind.

How hurtful to the families of these victims all of these "conspiracies" must be.

ponghoodss1lrqn

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:05 AM

i think if it were me i would have shot him if i had the oppurtunity. the other person detained was his brother so i dont see anything ironic about that or proof there was 2 shooters...he was detained, questioned, and released. i dont put anything past anyone including conspiracy....i have not yet quit decided how i feel about that. i do not find any validity in pretty much anything posted on youtube...so the link discredits anything in my mind

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:06 AM

This was taken from a news site and put on to Youtube.  They audio states that the suspect was detained on the scene.

Quoting Anonymous:

i think if it were me i would have shot him if i had the oppurtunity. the other person detained was his brother so i dont see anything ironic about that or proof there was 2 shooters...he was detained, questioned, and released. i dont put anything past anyone including conspiracy....i have not yet quit decided how i feel about that. i do not find any validity in pretty much anything posted on youtube...so the link discredits anything in my mind

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Wasn't the "detained suspect" the brother being questioned? Now I've confused myself hahaha.

Any news report I heard, said Adam the shooter shot himself. But honestly IDC who shot him, just glad the guy is dead. Eye for an eye. Too bad he couldn't be killed 28 times :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, last time I checked bullet proof vests don't cover your head. I assumed he shot himself in the head.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)