Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sandy Hook Conspiracy....Don't come in here if you don't want to hear about it.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So in light of all of the conspiracy theories surrounding the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, I started doing some research.  I was able to dismiss (in my mind) most of the claims.  There was one thing that stuck with me, but I have a different take on it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DiVq9IlD8fg

Check that video out.  Many people are saying that this proves multiple shooters.  I'm thinking that the officers detained Lanza and then one of them killed him. 

Lanza was wearing a bullet proof vest, which would indicate that he was not intending to commit suicide.  They said they detained a suspect, but then nothing turned of it. 

Let's be honest.  If you were a 1st responder, and you saw the horrendous acts that this man committed and you were armed, would you not shoot him?  I would like to think I wouldn't, but I probably would.

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Replies (21-30):
tapies2324
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:08 AM
3 moms liked this
Anyone think that maybe these shootings are instigated by our own government as a way to scare us into giving up our 2ndguns amendment rights. To control a people.you must first DISARM them....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I've thought about this, and I don't think so.  There isn't talk of banning guns altogether.  Plus, the government already outarms us as it is.

Quoting tapies2324:

Anyone think that maybe these shootings are instigated by our own government as a way to scare us into giving up our 2ndguns amendment rights. To control a people.you must first DISARM them....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
What integrity? The integrity of those who use their perceived lack sincerity from the grieving parents as fodder for their angry blogs or those who use the deaths of these babies and adults who died trying to protect them as fuel for their foil hat fire?

There's no integrity there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm well aware of how they work.  I don't mind if someone doesn't agree as long as they don't attack the integrity of those that aren't so sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you not intend for anyone who doesn't feel there is a conspiracy to comment?

You must be confused on how an online forum works.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say it PROVES that he was not ABOVE taking his own life.

I think the discrepancies with a detained victim that never saw the public eye together with the fact that he was wearing a bullet proof vest leads me to believe that this may have happened.

I mean no disrespect to the victims, only to search for answers.  There was a warning on the title and you chose to come in and comment.

Quoting Anonymous:

A bullet proof vest tells me he didn't want to be shot by someone else, doesn't prove he was not above taking his own life.

It's hard to understand the motives and actions of a person who was obviously not in his right mind.

How hurtful to the families of these victims all of these "conspiracies" must be.

428pm
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

bullet proof vest doesnt mean he didnt mean to off himself.  It just means he didnt want anyone to off him before he obtained his sick twisted goal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM

He was, but the audio I showed discusses a detained suspect INSIDE the school.  Who was that and where did he go?  His brother was in another state.

My thought is they detained Lanza, shot him, and the police covered it up as a suicide, because who really cares if he was murdered?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wasn't the "detained suspect" the brother being questioned? Now I've confused myself hahaha.

Any news report I heard, said Adam the shooter shot himself. But honestly IDC who shot him, just glad the guy is dead. Eye for an eye. Too bad he couldn't be killed 28 times :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed.  I only added that detail because, together with the inconsistency of the 'detained suspect' seems a little strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, last time I checked bullet proof vests don't cover your head. I assumed he shot himself in the head.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Seriously?

Quoting tapies2324:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I addressed this already...

Agreed. I only added that detail because, together with the inconsistency of the 'detained suspect' seems a little strange.

Quoting 428pm:

bullet proof vest doesnt mean he didnt mean to off himself.  It just means he didnt want anyone to off him before he obtained his sick twisted goal.

428pm
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:14 AM

If a responding officer shot him, good on them.  Maybe they lost control of themselves.  Maybe they panicked.  I would forgive them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed. I only added that detail because, together with the inconsistency of the 'detained suspect' seems a little strange.

Quoting 428pm:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Wanting to know the TRUTH of what happened to these babies is not disrespectful.  Sweeping it under the rug when something is off, is.  Don't act like I have no compassion for the victims and their family.

Quoting Anonymous:

What integrity? The integrity of those who use their perceived lack sincerity from the grieving parents as fodder for their angry blogs or those who use the deaths of these babies and adults who died trying to protect them as fuel for their foil hat fire?

There's no integrity there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm well aware of how they work.  I don't mind if someone doesn't agree as long as they don't attack the integrity of those that aren't so sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you not intend for anyone who doesn't feel there is a conspiracy to comment?

You must be confused on how an online forum works.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say it PROVES that he was not ABOVE taking his own life.

I think the discrepancies with a detained victim that never saw the public eye together with the fact that he was wearing a bullet proof vest leads me to believe that this may have happened.

I mean no disrespect to the victims, only to search for answers.  There was a warning on the title and you chose to come in and comment.

Quoting Anonymous:

A bullet proof vest tells me he didn't want to be shot by someone else, doesn't prove he was not above taking his own life.

It's hard to understand the motives and actions of a person who was obviously not in his right mind.

How hurtful to the families of these victims all of these "conspiracies" must be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Me too.  I probably would have killed him.  I guess my main goal was to show that this discrepancy may have an alternative explanation other than government conspiracy.

Quoting 428pm:

If a responding officer shot him, good on them.  Maybe they lost control of themselves.  Maybe they panicked.  I would forgive them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 428pm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured