Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sandy Hook Conspiracy....Don't come in here if you don't want to hear about it.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So in light of all of the conspiracy theories surrounding the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, I started doing some research.  I was able to dismiss (in my mind) most of the claims.  There was one thing that stuck with me, but I have a different take on it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DiVq9IlD8fg

Check that video out.  Many people are saying that this proves multiple shooters.  I'm thinking that the officers detained Lanza and then one of them killed him. 

Lanza was wearing a bullet proof vest, which would indicate that he was not intending to commit suicide.  They said they detained a suspect, but then nothing turned of it. 

Let's be honest.  If you were a 1st responder, and you saw the horrendous acts that this man committed and you were armed, would you not shoot him?  I would like to think I wouldn't, but I probably would.

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM
That makes alot of sense. I hadn't heard that until today.

But honestly, why would the police think people would be angry that they shot him? Everybody was so distraught. That would've been good news. No need to lie.

Quoting Anonymous:

He was, but the audio I showed discusses a detained suspect INSIDE the school.  Who was that and where did he go?  His brother was in another state.

My thought is they detained Lanza, shot him, and the police covered it up as a suicide, because who really cares if he was murdered?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wasn't the "detained suspect" the brother being questioned? Now I've confused myself hahaha.

Any news report I heard, said Adam the shooter shot himself. But honestly IDC who shot him, just glad the guy is dead. Eye for an eye. Too bad he couldn't be killed 28 times :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed.  I only added that detail because, together with the inconsistency of the 'detained suspect' seems a little strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, last time I checked bullet proof vests don't cover your head. I assumed he shot himself in the head.

tapies2324
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
But they are wanting to take away our right to own the same kind of firearms they have. Think about it. Only 18% of the colonists actually faught for our independance. Once they have taken our assault weapons we are sitting ducks and defenseless.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've thought about this, and I don't think so.  There isn't talk of banning guns altogether.  Plus, the government already outarms us as it is.

Quoting tapies2324:

Anyone think that maybe these shootings are instigated by our own government as a way to scare us into giving up our 2ndguns amendment rights. To control a people.you must first DISARM them....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tapies2324
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Yes seriously.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously?

Quoting tapies2324:

Anyone think that maybe these shootings are instigated by our own government as a way to scare us into giving up our 2ndguns amendment rights. To control a people.you must first DISARM them....

vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I understand your theory here and its very possible they detained him then shot him, but I don't see why they wouldn't just admit to shooting him, afterall, I'm sure they could come up with some good reasons as to why.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:22 AM

The law is the law.  It's still murder.

Quoting Anonymous:

But honestly, why would the police think people would be angry that they shot him? Everybody was so distraught. That would've been good news. No need to lie.

Quoting Anonymous:

He was, but the audio I showed discusses a detained suspect INSIDE the school.  Who was that and where did he go?  His brother was in another state.

My thought is they detained Lanza, shot him, and the police covered it up as a suicide, because who really cares if he was murdered?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wasn't the "detained suspect" the brother being questioned? Now I've confused myself hahaha.

Any news report I heard, said Adam the shooter shot himself. But honestly IDC who shot him, just glad the guy is dead. Eye for an eye. Too bad he couldn't be killed 28 times :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed.  I only added that detail because, together with the inconsistency of the 'detained suspect' seems a little strange.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, last time I checked bullet proof vests don't cover your head. I assumed he shot himself in the head.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Because if he was detained, it wouldn't be self defense.  Murder is still murder.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

I understand your theory here and its very possible they detained him then shot him, but I don't see why they wouldn't just admit to shooting him, afterall, I'm sure they could come up with some good reasons as to why.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:25 AM

the problem with youtube and so many other internet sites is it is sooooooo easy to alter just about anything in the video so you have no clue if this was posted on youtube exactly as it was conveyed on the news or if it was edited so the person poting could get more of the general public to believe his/her theorys

Quoting Anonymous:

This was taken from a news site and put on to Youtube.  They audio states that the suspect was detained on the scene.

Quoting Anonymous:

i think if it were me i would have shot him if i had the oppurtunity. the other person detained was his brother so i dont see anything ironic about that or proof there was 2 shooters...he was detained, questioned, and released. i dont put anything past anyone including conspiracy....i have not yet quit decided how i feel about that. i do not find any validity in pretty much anything posted on youtube...so the link discredits anything in my mind

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I'll dig deeper.

Quoting Anonymous:

the problem with youtube and so many other internet sites is it is sooooooo easy to alter just about anything in the video so you have no clue if this was posted on youtube exactly as it was conveyed on the news or if it was edited so the person poting could get more of the general public to believe his/her theorys

Quoting Anonymous:

This was taken from a news site and put on to Youtube.  They audio states that the suspect was detained on the scene.

Quoting Anonymous:

i think if it were me i would have shot him if i had the oppurtunity. the other person detained was his brother so i dont see anything ironic about that or proof there was 2 shooters...he was detained, questioned, and released. i dont put anything past anyone including conspiracy....i have not yet quit decided how i feel about that. i do not find any validity in pretty much anything posted on youtube...so the link discredits anything in my mind

tapies2324
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
All it would take is hypnosis, brainwashing, been around for decades.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously?

Quoting tapies2324:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Yeah... But.... But.... Dammit you're right. Lol. Seriously though morals should be above law!!

Quoting Anonymous:

The law is the law.  It's still murder.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN