Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sandy Hook Conspiracy....Don't come in here if you don't want to hear about it.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So in light of all of the conspiracy theories surrounding the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, I started doing some research.  I was able to dismiss (in my mind) most of the claims.  There was one thing that stuck with me, but I have a different take on it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DiVq9IlD8fg

Check that video out.  Many people are saying that this proves multiple shooters.  I'm thinking that the officers detained Lanza and then one of them killed him. 

Lanza was wearing a bullet proof vest, which would indicate that he was not intending to commit suicide.  They said they detained a suspect, but then nothing turned of it. 

Let's be honest.  If you were a 1st responder, and you saw the horrendous acts that this man committed and you were armed, would you not shoot him?  I would like to think I wouldn't, but I probably would.

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Replies (371-380):
starmoonlight
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Regardless of who shot him.. The bastard got away with it to easy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
simplyamazing3
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM

honestly i probally woulda shot him but id also want him in jail for what he did on death row so  he can suffer

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

"You specifically addressed me in the beginning of the reply then continued to address a theory in which you just accused me of believing by quoting MY reply. Not ego. Common. fucking. sense."

I didn't address you, I never said "hey, Anonymous OP!"
Quoting your reply doesn't mean the comment is directed at you, unless I make it personal. You said "it's so nice up here" (obviously admitting you are living in the clouds), and I replied that for those who live in such paranoia and mistrust it doesn't sound that nice. I never said you live in such paranoia, though. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I don't care because as so said, IT WASN'T DIRECTED AT YOU.
My second quote to you was in reference of you screaming at every opportunity that you're ignoring me because I insulted you. Since you replied to my post (and did address me directly) I simply pointed that out- that you vowed to ignore me and suddenly you're not so much. BUT, right after calling you out on that, I said "ANYWAY", as in "on a different topic", or "having said that", meaning the next comment in my reply (the article) wasn't related to your reply whatsoever. It was on an added not, an extra I posted in the sane list out of convenience, not because it was a reply to you.
So I say again, go back to ignoring me. It was better then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:25 PM

SMH.  You, my dear, are like talking to a brick wall.

It's funny that you talk about how disrespectful we are for talking about this subject, yet you keep bumping it with your comment.  You are adding fuel to this disrespectful fire.  I love the irony.

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

"You specifically addressed me in the beginning of the reply then continued to address a theory in which you just accused me of believing by quoting MY reply. Not ego. Common. fucking. sense."

I didn't address you, I never said "hey, Anonymous OP!"
Quoting your reply doesn't mean the comment is directed at you, unless I make it personal. You said "it's so nice up here" (obviously admitting you are living in the clouds), and I replied that for those who live in such paranoia and mistrust it doesn't sound that nice. I never said you live in such paranoia, though. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I don't care because as so said, IT WASN'T DIRECTED AT YOU.
My second quote to you was in reference of you screaming at every opportunity that you're ignoring me because I insulted you. Since you replied to my post (and did address me directly) I simply pointed that out- that you vowed to ignore me and suddenly you're not so much. BUT, right after calling you out on that, I said "ANYWAY", as in "on a different topic", or "having said that", meaning the next comment in my reply (the article) wasn't related to your reply whatsoever. It was on an added not, an extra I posted in the sane list out of convenience, not because it was a reply to you.
So I say again, go back to ignoring me. It was better then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM
This still going?
Acid
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM

A bullet proof vest covers your chest.  It probably meant that he knew he'd be shot at.   But, he wanted to go out in his way. 

Now let this thing rest....I'm betting that all of you consipiracy theorists wouldn't want the hows, whys and what fors discussed if these were any of your kids.

Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I would like to say i wouldn't shoot him but i know i would, I'd shoot him until he wasn't recognizable. People who do bad to kids or kill kids are the people that I would like to have a job killing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Im not so sure on any of it.  at all

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

just remember folks, anyone can make shit up, alter a few videos and snapshots and say it is real. Anyone.

teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:06 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)