Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sandy Hook Conspiracy....Don't come in here if you don't want to hear about it.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So in light of all of the conspiracy theories surrounding the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, I started doing some research.  I was able to dismiss (in my mind) most of the claims.  There was one thing that stuck with me, but I have a different take on it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DiVq9IlD8fg

Check that video out.  Many people are saying that this proves multiple shooters.  I'm thinking that the officers detained Lanza and then one of them killed him. 

Lanza was wearing a bullet proof vest, which would indicate that he was not intending to commit suicide.  They said they detained a suspect, but then nothing turned of it. 

Let's be honest.  If you were a 1st responder, and you saw the horrendous acts that this man committed and you were armed, would you not shoot him?  I would like to think I wouldn't, but I probably would.

What do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:28 AM
If all the people involved were actors, then someone somewhere would slip up and spill the beans. I personally think people who believe in all these conspiracies have mental issues. My aunt being one of them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I didn't say that at all.  If you read the post I specifically said that I'm not buying the conspiracy theory. 

Police cover-up of the murder of the suspect, different story.

Quoting Anonymous:

If all the people involved were actors, then someone somewhere would slip up and spill the beans. I personally think people who believe in all these conspiracies have mental issues. My aunt being one of them.

vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:30 AM
But they could easily just say that he attacked one of the officers or got away etc...

Doesn't really help their case because if he was detained, how did he get away to go kill himself? Theyre better off saying they killed him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because if he was detained, it wouldn't be self defense.  Murder is still murder.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

I understand your theory here and its very possible they detained him then shot him, but I don't see why they wouldn't just admit to shooting him, afterall, I'm sure they could come up with some good reasons as to why.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

That's the problem.  On the police dispatch, they said they had someone detained on the ground. Once he's detained, how are you going to explain that he was able to get up, get a gun (because if he is detained, they would disarm him) and manage to attack someone with the police on scene.

My thought is, Lanza was detained, and someone shot him.  We never heard about this suspect again and no one questioned it.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

But they could easily just say that he attacked one of the officers or got away etc...

Doesn't really help their case because if he was detained, how did he get away to go kill himself? Theyre better off saying they killed him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because if he was detained, it wouldn't be self defense.  Murder is still murder.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

I understand your theory here and its very possible they detained him then shot him, but I don't see why they wouldn't just admit to shooting him, afterall, I'm sure they could come up with some good reasons as to why.

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't watch the video but I can say without  doubt that if I were a first responder and I got a hold of this guy, he'd be dead. Save the tax payers millions of dollars, the expense and heart ache of going through a trial and the mandatory appeals. It just doesn't make sense to do it any other way. Yes there are lots of times when there is some doubt and that sort of thing, but when you go into a movie theatre, school, etc and massacre innocent people the best thing for everyone is if some first responder puts a bullet in his head.

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Even if they did they shot him, good for them. Adam Lanza deserved to die for killing so many innocent people. An eye for an eye.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I completely agree.  I kind of hope they did kill him instead of him committing suicide.  At least there would be some sort of justice.

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

Even if they did they shot him, good for them. Adam Lanza deserved to die for killing so many innocent people. An eye for an eye.

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Exactly. 

Quoting Anonymous:

A bullet proof vest tells me he didn't want to be shot by someone else, doesn't prove he was not above taking his own life.
It's hard to understand the motives and actions of a person who was obviously not in his right mind.

How hurtful to the families of these victims all of these "conspiracies" must be.

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM

They did have someone detained that day in the woods. He was a nearby resident chopping wood.  Just an FYI, at that point they were already saying one gunman was dead and they had a suspect in the woods. But later the police mentioned that anyone in the surrounding area was a suspect until they could get them checked out and things sorted out. Worst thing is someone shot the gunman, which really isn't a bad thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the problem.  On the police dispatch, they said they had someone detained on the ground. Once he's detained, how are you going to explain that he was able to get up, get a gun (because if he is detained, they would disarm him) and manage to attack someone with the police on scene.

My thought is, Lanza was detained, and someone shot him.  We never heard about this suspect again and no one questioned it.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vwd_johnson:

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I think your logic is stupid
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)