Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a SAHM to 7 - ASK ME ANYTHING...lol

Please do not insult my children, otherwise have fun!

900 years of time and space, an I've never met anyone that wasn't important...... The Doctor

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
MagicTemptation
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Do you consider your family a large family?

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM

10,6,5, 4,3,2, and newborn, WE ARE DONE...lol We are very happy with our kiddos. BTW like the lady with the infamous clown car vagina comment I got....lol

Quoting bcoll:

Me too :) I keep forgetting to ask how old yours are. Having any more?

900 years of time and space, an I've never met anyone that wasn't important...... The Doctor

bahamamama61
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Your Life Must Be Awesome! I Loved It When All My Kids Still Lived At Home! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:13 AM

YES! I am aware that we are larger than the norm. BUT we can suppor them, do not get any welfare, and enjoy them, so I close my ears to the rude people :)

Quoting MagicTemptation:

Do you consider your family a large family?

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! After the clown car vagina remark and assuming we are poor on welfare, this was nice to hear! I do love it though because I am very sure my DH make way more than the anon that wants to assume she is paying for us ;)

Quoting bahamamama61:

Your Life Must Be Awesome! I Loved It When All My Kids Still Lived At Home! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM
How do you do it my 2 drive me crazy at times. I don't even want to think how crazy 7 would be...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Why, lady, why?

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Sorry, I passed over you :) Anyway NO, I make sure to be in bed by 10 PM to be up my 5 AM. I keep the house clean, so it is just basic daily maintenance, and the kids have a really tight schedule, to keep things flowing smooth!

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you exhausted all the time?

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Praise the Lord that someone said it!!!

I H-A-T-E that line. People can't come up with their own stuff so they say stupid vagina/clowncar comments. Ugh! We're using our vaginas for what they're supposed to be used for. First for some sex (yeah!) and then to deliver the children that result from it. How does that have anything to do with cars?!? 

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

This is my favorite :) YES, and my vagina did what it was made to do...SHOCK! I guarantee I am in better shape than you and my vagina is JUST FINE I promise.

Quoting Anonymous:

you are aware a vagina is not a clown car right?

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM

t is a life choice, that is nt for everyone. i have made many revelations over the years. Scheduling, budgeting, meal planning, and rules, rules rules! You get used to it ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you do it my 2 drive me crazy at times. I don't even want to think how crazy 7 would be...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)