Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

cant believe i am posting these pics :( 1/22 new pics n update (do you see a change?)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

has anyone done this? i have A LOT to loss but dont wanna waste the money if it's not worth it. 

Today I did this work out.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWEdJRRndkQ

I did it twice and I feel great. It really worked my butt. As of this morning I have lost 5lbs in 4 days!

PS still drinking my apple cider vinegar!!!!

update

so my mom is very sick in the hospital with many post operative blood clots in her lungs and pneumonia so i have not worked out for 2 days. i am glad for the break because im soooo sore. i am eating really well (better then before lol) and drinking apple cider vinegar a few times a day still. I weighted myself this morning and I am almost 260. I am still doing my best to stick with this change.

how is everyone else doing?

Day 3

I am very soar! I feel like something is starting somewhere in me. i have a ton of energy too. Tonight Im going to take a break from Insanity and do a kids work out with my ds. I love this little girl! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNgjuO80drQ

I am starting to work on my diet a lot more. so far I have lost 4lbs! if you wanna know more about my diet let me know. (before I started this I had already lost 10lbs just from diet changes over the last 2 or 3 months.)

This was my lunch. I did a shot of apple cider vinegar. I hope i get used to it soon cause it was hard to do lol!

green lettuce with a tablespoon of shredded cheddar, one piece of ham rolled up like a rose lol with balsamic vinegar.

Update day 2

i did the best i could food wise and i think i hit my target calories for the day. i did the day 1 insanity work out. all but the last 10min of a 40 min workout. not because i could not keep going, my baby woke up. i was soar when i woke up from doing the fit test yesterday but doing the workout today helped. i feel stronger already! i have always been 100% in the gym when i worked out but never felt like this! i am going to stick with this! i am am also going to do some Brazilian butty work outs a few days a week so i can love my curses again.

as of today my plan is to do a workout everyday, me more active and eat the best i can.

So i decided to check out youtube and found a lot of great workouts. i did the Insanity fitness test today and OMG i suck lol. I did the whole thing so i guess thats a start. I need to stay motivated so i am going to do a daily or weekly update. I am going to be brave and post pics and states as I go. Please me nice, i have always had body issues and now after two kids i now I need to do something. so if you cant be nice then go ahead and bash away it could be good motivation.

You ladies have great suggestions and i am open to more. If you have ideas on how to eat cleaner i would love to hear them.  

Join in if you want. I can also start a facebook group if anyone wants to do a group challenge.

this is the video i used today. I will do it again in a few weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLOM29vuDFA

Day 1 of my personal 90 day challange

start weight 270

1/14 I have lost 8lbs in one week! I really think that all thos apple cider vinegar is the biggest reason. i dont see much difference in the pics yet but i feel better already. cant wait till i can see more of a change tho.

today i weigh 259! i have lost inchs in my belly! my jeans fit loose too!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Replies (161-162):
Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Good work! Keep it up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:39 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN