Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are a SAHM or just someone looking for extra money and you have a legitamate opportunity to make extra money with no investment why, don't you take it?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
nc_mom83
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM

OKAY, LET ME CLARIFY THIS...I AM A WORK FROM HOME MOM THAT MAKES LEGITAMATE INCOME.

2. I DIDN''T CREATE THIS POST FOR SIGN=UPS!

3. I MAKE GREAT MONEY THAT HAS KEPT ME HOME FOR 3 YEARS!

BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY SPECULATIONS ABOUT ME, RESEARCH MY PROFILE OR JUST ASK QUESTIONS!!

ANOTHER THING, I AM NOT A SCAMMER!

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Wow, hostile much?? 

I do take LEGITIMATE offers to make extra cash. I work at home. It works out great. But signing up for something random in the *hopes* of making money? Not a chance. 

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Sounds like a scam
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nc_mom83
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Yeah Ok Whatever!

Quoting Anonymous:

S

C

A

M

nc_mom83
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I am not a hostile person, it's just the responses. I work from home also and I've been making great money. I work with West At Home and NME but I also do work on the side for a little extra money on the side, nothing to depend on. I just like being able to stay at home with my two youngest kids.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Wow, hostile much?? 

I do take LEGITIMATE offers to make extra cash. I work at home. It works out great. But signing up for something random in the *hopes* of making money? Not a chance. 

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Can i offer a word of advice? 

When you respond the way you do to the people calling you a scammer, you LOOK like a scammer.... no matter how legitimate your opportunities are. I do decent with my WAHM income. It could be better, but I'm also in school and haven't been putting in as many hours as I should. I have one kid with medical conditions- staying home until he's in school is very important for us! 

Quoting nc_mom83:

I am not a hostile person, it's just the responses. I work from home also and I've been making great money. I work with West At Home and NME but I also do work on the side for a little extra money on the side, nothing to depend on. I just like being able to stay at home with my two youngest kids.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Wow, hostile much?? 

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

Akessler
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

I think the problem is finding legitimate opportunities.

^This.

JadsW
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Oh shit! CAPSLOCK!! It's onnnn! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.Martinez201
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Sounded like a question, how is that a scam, she didn't ask you to do anything. I agree it is difficult to find legit opportunity but damn.
army_wifey_06
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I'm not into scams or pyramid type things. I don't need the extra cash but I watch my friends 9 month old 2 days a week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)