Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are a SAHM or just someone looking for extra money and you have a legitamate opportunity to make extra money with no investment why, don't you take it?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
christyg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I am always looking for new ways to make more income. But not if it involves selling anything and/or asking all my friends and family to join my new company. I run away from those!!!

nc_mom83
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Thank you! ;-)

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Can i offer a word of advice? 

When you respond the way you do to the people calling you a scammer, you LOOK like a scammer.... no matter how legitimate your opportunities are. I do decent with my WAHM income. It could be better, but I'm also in school and haven't been putting in as many hours as I should. I have one kid with medical conditions- staying home until he's in school is very important for us! 

Quoting nc_mom83:

I am not a hostile person, it's just the responses. I work from home also and I've been making great money. I work with West At Home and NME but I also do work on the side for a little extra money on the side, nothing to depend on. I just like being able to stay at home with my two youngest kids.

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Wow, hostile much?? 

I do take LEGITIMATE offers to make extra cash. I work at home. It works out great. But signing up for something random in the *hopes* of making money? Not a chance. 

nc_mom83
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Thank you. You're right, I was just trying to get opinions. 

Quoting mrs.Martinez201:

Sounded like a question, how is that a scam, she didn't ask you to do anything. I agree it is difficult to find legit opportunity but damn.

mrs.Martinez201
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Your welcome, I love this site but so many of these women are quick to judge and be so hateful!

Quoting nc_mom83:

Quoting mrs.Martinez201:

Sounded like a question, how is that a scam, she didn't ask you to do anything. I agree it is difficult to find legit opportunity but damn.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nc_mom83
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I agree it is hard to find legitamate work at home opportunities, but I've been lucky to find a couple Believe I investigate all jobs before I accept any offer especially when direct deposit is involved. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:37 PM

S

C

A

M

Quoting nc_mom83:

I agree it is hard to find legitamate work at home opportunities, but I've been lucky to find a couple Believe I investigate all jobs before I accept any offer especially when direct deposit is involved. 

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:37 PM

*giggle snort*

Quoting nc_mom83:

fIRST OF ALL HONEY I'M NOT TRYING TO GET SIGN-UPS BECAUSE I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM, I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION, BUT THAT'S HOW "SMALL, SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE AS YOURSELF THINK"

Quoting ff-princess:

well, if it's the same one she's hawking in another group, it's the infamous 'fill out two offers and get cash".  of course, the offers usually cost something, or entail having  your credit report run, so it's not really free after all...
and then you end up on a hundred mailing lists.

oh, and if you join by clicking her link she gets a kickback as part of the pyramid scheme behind the marketing scam, and everyone you have sign up she'll get a residual for too.

Quoting Anonymous:

So what is the opportunity you are offering?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM

It was proven in another group that she is scamming.

Quoting mrs.Martinez201:

Your welcome, I love this site but so many of these women are quick to judge and be so hateful!

Quoting nc_mom83:

Quoting mrs.Martinez201:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Ok fine...

S

P

A

M

Quoting nc_mom83:

Yeah Ok Whatever!

Quoting Anonymous:

S

C

A

M

mrs.Martinez201
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM
How is she scamming, all she asked was would you, not to do anything! Idk what's going on but I've worked some sales stuff a lot of people would say was a scam and made money, I've also seen a lot that where scam. I've also seen a lot of post that where likely real that where called fails and trolls!!! She didn't post anonymous!! I'm not buying the scam bit until I see her try to get money from someone

Quoting Anonymous:

It was proven in another group that she is scamming.

Quoting mrs.Martinez201:

Quoting nc_mom83:

Quoting mrs.Martinez201:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN