Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

getting emotional already..

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM
  • 22 Replies

my dd turns 4 at the end of next month and in exactly 1 month i go to register her for kindergarten! :( makes me sad i wont have my oldest around 24/7 anymore. these last 4 years really did just go by in a blink! 

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmyR13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM

BUMP!

ashleymosq
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I know the feeling. I was doing this last year. My baby is going to be in first grade next year.... It is hard to register them and know that they will be going to school, but for me the hardest was the first day of school. I was so worried that she would miss me when my DH and I left her there.... She didn't even notice that we left... That hurt lol. I started crying soon as we left the classroom and start really crying when we got to the car. It does get easier though. Then on weekends when they are home and constantly fighting with their younger siblings, you are waiting for Monday again lol.

ambermario4ever
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Kindergarten already? They have to be five by like September something here to start kindergarten.

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Ugh, my son begins high school next year, I just can't even believe it.  It just goes by too darned fast.  Pay attention to every minute!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Quoting ambermario4ever:

Kindergarten already? They have to be five by like September something here to start kindergarten.

she's just registering her.

AmyR13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM

here they start the september of the year they turn 4 

Quoting ambermario4ever:

piesmama09
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Tell me about it, mine is about to turn EIGHT!

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Wow, I wish they did that here. My daughter would be going to school in the fall, but nope, she waits another whole year.

Quoting AmyR13:

here they start the september of the year they turn 4 

Quoting ambermario4ever:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Here you can't even register them until they are ready to start the new school year and they must be 5 by September 1st to start school..so here, she wouldn't be able to be registered until Feb 2014 for 2014-2015 school year.
ambermario4ever
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I know and you register the year your child will start. Here you have to be five there you obvisley only have to be four. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ambermario4ever:

she's just registering her.

toddler girl                         toddler boy

Sarah                                           Luciano

(10-16-06)                                  (11-27-08)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN