Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are men such BIG...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

babies?!? Dh has a cold, as do I and he's been whining and crying like he's on his deathbed for the last few days. I know he doesn't feel good, neither do I but JEEZ. I am worse than he is and he hasn't heard a peep out of me! It hasn't effected me getting my daily cleaning and shit done. He didn't get off the couch for two days! And now HE is going to the dr..made the appt without even telling me (not like it really matters). But honestly, if any one should be at the drs, it's me. But it's just a cold and I know I'll feel crappy for a few more days but then I'll be good as new. Sheesh..he needs to man up!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM

bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Get ready for a lifetime of that!  they never change! 

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:29 PM

LOL! My hubbby gets really childish when he gets sick and I dont mind to an extent becuase he tends to be sweeter when he is sick. Now when I'm sick I dont get babied but at least he will do the dishes if I ask him nicely while I'm sick lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Me and the kids had the stomach bug last week and he left me here to help them by myself to go hunting while I was sick too. Then after we're better he gets it. He wouldn't even get off the couch. Pathetic!!!
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I hear this a lot. I must have lucked out. Dh is good when he is sick and he rarely complains. I am more of the whiner when sick. Lol.

usmcwifenewmom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM
my dh does the whole macho man thing or is just a big grump, which drives me nuts!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM

dh does get quiet and prefers to just veg out and play video games which is fine, whatever. it's just annoying how he goes to the dr for every cold and they always prescribe him a bunch of shit which i know he really doesn't need. Me, I don't take anything or go to a dr unless im practically on my death bed!! lol

Quoting poeticrose09:

LOL! My hubbby gets really childish when he gets sick and I dont mind to an extent becuase he tends to be sweeter when he is sick. Now when I'm sick I dont get babied but at least he will do the dishes if I ask him nicely while I'm sick lol.

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

dh does get quiet and prefers to just veg out and play video games which is fine, whatever. it's just annoying how he goes to the dr for every cold and they always prescribe him a bunch of shit which i know he really doesn't need. Me, I don't take anything or go to a dr unless im practically on my death bed!! lol

Quoting poeticrose09:

Same here but I"m diabetic so I have to go in for simple things like that sometimes. I hate it and dh has to force me to go even when I'm at deaths dooor. I hate doctors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:45 PM

My husband acts like such a baby when he's sick and it drives my ass nuts! He whines and whines and doesn't want to do anything because "he's sick" But when mommy is sick, I still have to do everything I normally do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured