Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why is it ok to hit men?

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM
  • 23 Replies
I constantly see women on here saying how they'd slap "him", or beat "his" ass. In reference to a SO.

I don't get it, its never ok other than in self defense to hit some one. Domestic violence is also against men. I hope no one is teaching their dd that its ok to hit boys for petty reasons. Because I've taught my ds and continue to teach all my sons not to hit girls no matter the reason.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I don't know, the only time Id lay hands on someone else is to protect myself or my family. If dh ever hit me, I would do what Ihad to do to make sure dd and I were safe then have his ass locked up. I'm not one for favoritism of one gender over the other.
emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I dont think its right for anyone to hit someone else, however I think if a woman hits a man they better be prepared for him to hit her back and vise versa...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I don't think it is ok.  I would never hit my husband or even joke about "beating his ass"

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Lol...
Commenter: hes laughing about domestic violence! Id hit him in the face..

Bahahahahaha..cafemom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM
It isn't ok. If I hit anyone I expect to get hit back. So I keep my hands to myself
2manydiapers
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Same here

Quoting mrsbrand:

I don't know, the only time Id lay hands on someone else is to protect myself or my family. If dh ever hit me, I would do what Ihad to do to make sure dd and I were safe then have his ass locked up. I'm not one for favoritism of one gender over the other.
2manydiapers
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Ya my teaching my sons never to hit a girl. Even if she hits you has me worried.

Quoting emilysmom8:

I dont think its right for anyone to hit someone else, however I think if a woman hits a man they better be prepared for him to hit her back and vise versa...

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM
If your not comfortable teaching him to hit back, maybe teach him how to protect himself by restraining someone trying to hurt him.
Had to edit, my thoughts got jumbled sorry.

Quoting 2manydiapers:

Ya my teaching my sons never to hit a girl. Even if she hits you has me worried.

Quoting emilysmom8:

jen2150
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think they are seriously saying they are going to do that.  It is like when someone says touch that and die.  They are not being serious.  It more than likely a figure of speech.  At least I hope so.   In my karate class we are taught to defend ourselves.  Only to apply enough force to stop the other person from attacking you.  No man should ever be ok with a women hitting them and vice versa.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Cause they're big mean poopy heads.

Totally kidding before someone goes crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN