Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can barely walk and DH won't let me relax

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ugh! It's that time of the month and I have terrible cramps. I know I've over medicated myself with ibuprofen. The only way they go away is if I sit around for a few hours.

Well that's not an excuse! DH told me even though I'm in terrible pain I still need to get the house clean and take care of DS.

So what's DH doing, you might ask. He is sitting on the couch playing Mario Party 8.

Fuck!!!!! :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM

There are some men that I would give anything to let them experience one period or labor pain. Damn near none of them would know what to do. I'd bitch back twice as loud. He's a husband not a boss.

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Yeah, I'd go all pre-menstural postal on his ass and destroy the game system.  

Ms.Pink.
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Well stop allowing him to dictate you like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Kick him in the nuts.  Twice. Then tell him to get his ass back in the kitchen and make you a sammich!

PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Mario Party 8?

Seriously.

TattooedMomto4
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Does your husband have you confused with being his servant?

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Tell him to go fuck himself and act like a damn husband and not a fucking child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:40 PM
My Husband runs me when I am cramping. Cut the damn controller and tell him to grow the hell up!
Tigress22304
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM

why is it when men are sick/in pain they're big babies that need to be waited on hand and foot-but when women are sick/PMSing-the men demand the women still run the house like god forbid they gotta get off their lazy asses and chip

For the record-when I'm pmsing-my hubby shoves chocolate down my throat-massages me daily for hours on end and keeps the kids away from me. OP your asshat is a douche!

nancym3
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Yank the cord out of that damn system! Then calmly sit down. Who cares what he says?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)