Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can barely walk and DH won't let me relax

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
Ugh! It's that time of the month and I have terrible cramps. I know I've over medicated myself with ibuprofen. The only way they go away is if I sit around for a few hours.

Well that's not an excuse! DH told me even though I'm in terrible pain I still need to get the house clean and take care of DS.

So what's DH doing, you might ask. He is sitting on the couch playing Mario Party 8.

Fuck!!!!! :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Sit your ass down and take over the tv. I would shove my foot up his ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I would shove that controller up his ass, how selfish of him.

Lindsayhoy0612
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM

mario party is the shit!! and id be damned if my husband every told me what i could and couldnt do.....to be honest he seems to think the house cleans its self and i sit on my ass all day watching tv

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell him to go fuck himself and act like a damn husband and not a fucking child.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Sit down. But not before slicing the cord on the video game and telling him to go to hell. I don't understand where these men come from and WTF women put up with it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Why do you need his permission to sit down and take it easy? It is his house and his kid too. Maybe it is time to remind yourself and him that he is your husband, not your parent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM

When I'm cramping like that, my husband understands my pain and lets me relax....he's awesome.

anitarichman
by Anita on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Just climb into bed and cry in agony. F-that my dh would not be telling  me that crap with cramps, I'd go pyscho on him.  

Ollie123
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Umm no fucking way!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM

There would be issues in my house. If he doesn't want to help.. fine, whatever. But don't let him bitch at you when he's doing nothing and you don't feel well. He'd find it hard to play games with a controller up his arse. KWIM? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)