Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I smoke weed to get high

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 177 Replies
3 moms liked this
Seems like the majority of women on here who admit to smoking always have "good reason" why they have to. It's rare I see moms say "I smoke to get high." So I'm wondering how many of you marijuana smokers will admit that you smoke because you want the high?

Who is addicted to it? Go anon for this one of you answer me. Trust me.

Who smokes around their kids? Again you better go anon for this one if you answer yes.

Who smokes everyday?

I don't smoke at all. I did many years ago for about 5 years. I realized I was addicted and had to smoke everyday. It interfered with my everyday life.

So spill it!

Edit to ask
Do you spend money on it that you really don't have or could spend it in something much more important on your priority list?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM
4 moms liked this

I have many reasons why I smoke -

stress

anxiety

more stress

more anxiety

occasional nausea and sleeplessness

I do smoke daily, it does not interfere with my daily life, I get up take my kids to school and go to work, if I come home for lunch I sometimes smoke a little then but not always, we usually smoke in the evenings especially after kids are in bed.

I am not addicted, its a habit like any other but I could quit if necessary and have in the past recently.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:33 PM
I smoke daily, a habit I've had since I was 12. I do not do it in front of my kids. I do not pay for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I smoke but only when my anxiety acts up. Its not like if I need it. I can stop if I wanted to. I haven't smoked since New years lol..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:34 PM

What do you classify as "in front of" kids?

Like if we were in the garage smoking at night and our kid comes out there to ask me a question before bed, is that ok? or not?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Dido

Quoting Anonymous:

I smoke daily, a habit I've had since I was 12. I do not do it in front of my kids. I do not pay for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:46 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to smoke everyday, in high school. I had doctors and therapists tell me I was using it to subconsciously self-treat ADD and my insomnia but really I just did it for a good buzz. Now weed has lost its appeal.

I hap previously had an addiction to ecstasy and prescription medication. While I've been clean for a long time I still get scared that one day I might relapse for whatever reason and get back in my old habits.

priceless3238
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I smoke both for medical reasons and just because i like it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I smoke to get high and usually do it when my kids are awake. I'm not addicted to it,I don't do it everyday I don't need it to function. It's something I do maybe once a week to relax.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I smoke because it relaxes me. I do smoke most everyday and I don't ever smoke around my child. I usually don't pay for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN