Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*I was in shock* VENT **UPDATE**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 118 Replies
1 mom liked this

Last week I was cleaning up and in MY bed I found a sock. it was not a sock of mine or my childrens and so I became very nervous, wondering if Dh has been cheating. I questioned him, went thru his phone and emails and found NO evidence. Now i dont belive Dh would ever cheat, but a sock that isnt mine? it had me a little paranoid. I have a 16 yr old DS a 12 yr old DD and a 10 yr old DS.  and DD doesn NOT wear these kind of socks...

Well I decided it was time to confront Dh, he came home and I showed him the sock in our bed, and it was obvious by his face that it was not him...after some major talking we decided the next logical place to turn would be DS 16... so I checked his text last night while he was sleeping and what do you know.... a text from a girl saying how dirty it was that they HAD SEX! in his parents (our ) bed!! Dh stayed home today and we plan on having a very serious conversation about this when he gets home! - and seriously he has his own room! why the hell would he use ours? thats just gross!!

After we talk these will be his punishments-

a list of chores Dh and I have been working on all day created especially for his enjoyment

we have "safe sex" classes here at the community center which he WILL attend (after we talk of course)

no car for a week

he is to buy us new sheets- that I pick out and trust me they wont be cheap!

a MUCH tighter schedual that will allow for not so much freedom until we feel he can be trusted again

and we had not thought about the girl- so after we get a bit more info on her we will decide how to handle that aspect of it

UPDATE- We sat down and talked about how being in our room without permission was not acceptable, and he was like "um, ok and your point? I dont go in there" well this pissed me off! So I threw the sock at him and said "This is my damn point" He was started to deny it but I think he knew better, he came clean and apologized.

He said the girl was on BC and that he used protection. She is apparently 17 and they go to school together. they are not together it was a "one time thing". We had the safe sex talk and let him know what his punishments were. He accepted them all fairly well except for the safe sex class...He asked if we could drop that one as he proved himself safe when he asked if she was on BC and used protection anyway. This is apparently not his first time...big shock- I thought he was a virgin... :( .. We agreed to that. We decided that since the girl was 17 we would not call her parents.

The sock is still on the living room floor AND I AM NOT TOUCHING IT!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I would kick his ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Ok. Maybe not. But I would want to. There would also be a lock on my door. He would be doing all my laundry for a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM
3 moms liked this

its been considered.. Dh has used the term "take him to the woodshed" quite a few times today

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

I would kick his ass.

angeline
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Birth control talk ASAP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Eww! I pray to god my kids never have sex on my bed!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jacandjay
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM

he needs his butt kicked... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Oh,I'd be so pissed!! My son would probably never be left alone in the house again! Ugh! That's just gross and so disrespectful to you and DH!

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Well eeewww
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fallenstars
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM
7 moms liked this
Make him baby sit a baby with colic.....that's birth control on itself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cawmom
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Roflmao
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)