Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is he "cheating" or am I overreacting.

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:08 PM
  • 113 Replies

Lately I have noticed my DH is very hostile towards his laptop. He always makes sure to shut it down when he isnt on it even if he is just getting up to use the washroom and has recently put a passcode on it. Every time I sit near him or walk by him he quickly changes the page or closes his chats. And earlier today when I walked by he was talking to a girl who's chat he closed really quickly. With first glance I could've sworn her reply to whatever he said was "thanks hun you are too ;)" How should I go about this?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRi
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
6 moms liked this

Confront him directly about his behaviours 

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Sit him down and ask him. Plain and simple. Either he shows you that you have nothing to worry about...or you've caught him red handed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bentleesmom1223
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I have asked him about it and he says I am crazy and need to stop being so suspicious.

Ideal_Lady
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Find out his password and take it from there.
angevil53
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I would tell him mine isn't working can i borrow his...if he refuses id set up a fake pro and try talking to him. Btw sounds like when my ex was doing that crap.
kameronsmommy08
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

I have asked him about it and he says I am crazy and need to stop being so suspicious.

Tell him you will when he let's you see his laptop.

Bentleesmom1223
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Also he has my passwords for almost every single one of my accounts (I have lied to him in the  past then came clean and gave him my passwords to everything to gain back his trust) even my cell and laptop. But when I ask for his or even to read some of his messages he says that I have no reason to think he is doing anything wrong because I'm the liar not him.

Bentleesmom1223
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I have asked him to let me use his laptop he refused and he can always tell when I have a fake account (thats what the "lying" I was doing was about)

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM
He's being shady... plain and simple. Ask. My x did the same shit every time he was looking to cheat.
CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I was going to say sit down and talk to him and ask him directly, however, you've already answered it.

If he wants you to stop being suspicous, then tell him you'll believe him when he shows it all to you AND gives you the password to the laptop.  If he's acting like that, anyone's first instinct would tell them that that other person is hiding something.

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)