Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is he "cheating" or am I overreacting.

Lately I have noticed my DH is very hostile towards his laptop. He always makes sure to shut it down when he isnt on it even if he is just getting up to use the washroom and has recently put a passcode on it. Every time I sit near him or walk by him he quickly changes the page or closes his chats. And earlier today when I walked by he was talking to a girl who's chat he closed really quickly. With first glance I could've sworn her reply to whatever he said was "thanks hun you are too ;)" How should I go about this?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM
I say get evidence first then confront. Go with your gut. He's obviously hiding something.
BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:06 PM

OP are you okay?

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

nelliesmommy
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Confront him. Cheating is not cool.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Ask him. Present his odd behavior to him as a matter of fact and ask him what is up? Don't accept his non-answer.  If he won't answer or gets mad, he is most likely hiding something...

ResplendentVers
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM

BUMP!

Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry that he said that about you!!! :( He sounds like a total worthless piece of shit!!! I would dump his ass and get CS from the worthless asswipe!!! i know how badly this sucks! My ex would do it as well and he ALWAYS had a death grip on his phone and wouldn't let it out of his sight! Real asshole about it. I found out though that he was cheating on me and telling a bunch of bogus lies. If I were you I would take his computer and I would find a way to break into and read everythign that he's been doing! Again I'm so sorry this happened to you! Feel free to PM if you would like! I've been there and I got rid of the dead weight and ended up much happier and remarried!!! Hugs to you sweetie and I'm so sorry he said that stuff to you!!! :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM
He sure has some balls to be doing that shit in front of you, id just start smashing the shit outta is.
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM

this

Quoting DannieLou:

Sit him down and ask him. Plain and simple. Either he shows you that you have nothing to worry about...or you've caught him red handed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:44 PM

then he is hiding something. time for the talk

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

Also he has my passwords for almost every single one of my accounts (I have lied to him in the  past then came clean and gave him my passwords to everything to gain back his trust) even my cell and laptop. But when I ask for his or even to read some of his messages he says that I have no reason to think he is doing anything wrong because I'm the liar not him.

SaphireH
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM

hun it for sure sounds like it and the vote from the other girls seem to agree that he is cheating so if you do decided its time to leave him for your sanity sake DO NOT listen to the im sorry crap and DO NOT take him back.... i just watched pretty much the exact same thing unfold with a best friend of mine over the last year, she would keep finding dating sites he signed up for, messages to exes and "hot" girls on so many chat sites and she would get rid of him for it but and as much as i love her i mean this 100% the dumb b**tch took him back on 10 different occasions and some one those times involved him verbally bashing her and destroying her items such as her car and cell phone and he would pull the "i love you im sorry it will never happen again" BS and she believed it each time and i couldnt do anything for her but listen to her complain yet know she took him back again. it finally ended about a month ago and im glad for her sanity it did

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)