Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is he "cheating" or am I overreacting.

Lately I have noticed my DH is very hostile towards his laptop. He always makes sure to shut it down when he isnt on it even if he is just getting up to use the washroom and has recently put a passcode on it. Every time I sit near him or walk by him he quickly changes the page or closes his chats. And earlier today when I walked by he was talking to a girl who's chat he closed really quickly. With first glance I could've sworn her reply to whatever he said was "thanks hun you are too ;)" How should I go about this?

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Replies (71-80):
BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Yeah he's talking to someone he doesnt want you to know about.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

LadySaphira
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM

That is a major red flag..if he wasn't cheating he would show you.

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

I have asked him about it and he says I am crazy and need to stop being so suspicious.

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

NiCo86
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Talk to him about it. That is VERY suspicous behavior. Tell him striaght forward that if there was nothing to hide, then he wouldn't be hiding his screen and using passwords.

My DH and I had a struggle with this (he was "going through stuff" emotionally ... long story) but after airing it out, we both worked through it, and now to this day each of us know each others passwords, are open to eachothers social networks (yes, he even peeks on my CM from time to time) and we share everything with each other.

I hope you two can work it out before it goes too far ...

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

You can PM me with details about him...  I can try to find his FB account. I would be willing to message him on FB too. Im cute! :D

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

If someone would be up for making an account that would be very helpful i would do it but he would know it was me. And he doesnt own a cellphone but 2 months back I came home from work and grabbed our phone of his chest (he was asleep we were sharing a phone) and found messages sent to his ex gf very explicit dirty texts, he swears it was because he was drinking.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Ask for the password

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM
If its windows there is an easy way around the laptop password. You need to hack in that is fishy as fuck!
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Why don't u have on of the girls on here email or text him? Then we can tell u if he's cheating. What's his fb??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bentleesmom1223
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I have someone facebooking him now and so far I had every right to be suspicious! Never been so infurriated in my life.

laurag8707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Haha you beat me to it I was just getting ready to say I would do it as well!

Quoting BEXi:

You can PM me with details about him...  I can try to find his FB account. I would be willing to message him on FB too. Im cute! :D

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

If someone would be up for making an account that would be very helpful i would do it but he would know it was me. And he doesnt own a cellphone but 2 months back I came home from work and grabbed our phone of his chest (he was asleep we were sharing a phone) and found messages sent to his ex gf very explicit dirty texts, he swears it was because he was drinking.

MrsRi
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:30 PM
He probably has it hidden.... It sounds like you really need to confront him

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

A fake profile would be great but the only social sites he uses is Facebook and I believe he has a POF account that he swears he no longer uses but I know for a fact that he does. I haven't been able to find his profile on it though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)