Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teething necklaces are a strangulation hazard!

Posted by   + Show Post

Just kidding. Now that I got your attention though, would an anklet or bracelet work well too? Just wondering since they're cheaper and I'm not a fan of necklaces on boys.

Eta: Super butter or Lemondrop?

http://www.hazelaid.com/C_Products_Cd_Baltic_Amber.html

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
Christina3024
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM
They say the closer to the problem area the better. That's why they have the necklace. Also the lighter the color the stronger it is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
banana-bear
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM
The hazelwood didn't help my oldest much, but she has severe eczema. Let me text her to ask and I'll post it ASAP.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting banana-bear:

My friend is an affiliate there and I can give you a code for 10% off. Let me know :o)

That would be AMAZING! I want to get my other son a hazelwood necklace for his eczema. Dh's ready to strangle me with all the crap I've bought for them. And now we just paid $250 for an allergy test for one of them. lol

mich.el.le
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Quoting banana-bear:

The hazelwood didn't help my oldest much, but she has severe eczema. Let me text her to ask and I'll post it ASAP.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting banana-bear:

My friend is an affiliate there and I can give you a code for 10% off. Let me know :o)

That would be AMAZING! I want to get my other son a hazelwood necklace for his eczema. Dh's ready to strangle me with all the crap I've bought for them. And now we just paid $250 for an allergy test for one of them. lol

Really? Poo. At this point I'm ready to try anything. It isn't severe but I cant get it to go away or even lessen, what he does have.  Thank you SO MUCH!

hayvensmommy07
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
They work fine too. My son wears a teething necklace. The lighter the amber the better. Raw amber id the best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
banana-bear
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM
You're welcome :o) It's 10amandaterry. I make a lotion that has been the only thing that works for my daughter. If you want to PM me your address, I can send you a free sample.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting banana-bear:

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting banana-bear:

Really? Poo. At this point I'm ready to try anything. It isn't severe but I cant get it to go away or even lessen, what he does have.  Thank you SO MUCH!

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Someone explain these to me? They don't chew on them? How do they work?
mich.el.le
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

Someone explain these to me? They don't chew on them? How do they work?

The succinic acid is absorbed through the skin and is an analgesic. :)  There are more benefits besides that though.

Bird16_J
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Darn I wish I could remember the name of the lady I got mine from she made the necklace and it works like a charm!!

HERES the link for the bracelets on Etsy!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Bird16_J:

Have you checked out etsy too? They have SUPER good prices on their stuff there as well!

No. Do you have one that you'd recommend? I tried to look at Idr if it was etsy or hyena cart that someone suggested but the site was down. :(

mich.el.le
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Quoting Bird16_J:

Darn I wish I could remember the name of the lady I got mine from she made the necklace and it works like a charm!!

HERES the link for the bracelets on Etsy!

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Bird16_J:

Have you checked out etsy too? They have SUPER good prices on their stuff there as well!

No. Do you have one that you'd recommend? I tried to look at Idr if it was etsy or hyena cart that someone suggested but the site was down. :(

That's ok. I actually ordered some loose beads instead.  I have jewelry making supplies already, so I'll just make my own. $20 for amber beads and hazelwood! 

CoachyMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:53 PM
The lighter and more milky the better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)