Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cooking processed pork product in a plastic bag

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

Gah! I hate this ad! You barely mouse over the damn side ad and it's right in your face and LOUD! You have to very carefully maneuver the mouse around the ad to push reply. And now there is a TOP one! Which is just as easy to activate and you can't click on your top bar to go into "my Groups" or active posts without it in you face and you having to click the "x". And it REALLY sucks when they BOTH pop up!

You have succeedded in making me aware of your product. You have succeeded so well that I wil remember how ANNOYING your ads on CM are and I will go out of my way to never purchase it.

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Celtic_Dragon
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM

bump.

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I hate those fucking ads! Admins are going to delete this soon though. First rule o CM is never post about CM, second rule............
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Celtic_Dragon
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:40 PM

It's not cafemom's fault. It's the advertising guys fault.

Quoting LoriLou75:

I hate those fucking ads! Admins are going to delete this soon though. First rule o CM is never post about CM, second rule............

Aleta775
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Yeah, I don't have this problem. 

Celtic_Dragon
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Lucky. At first, I just got the side ad. It was annoying but only popped up every once in awhile so I would just refresh page to get to the next ad. But then it started popping up more and more and then the top one happened. It's a conspiracy. 

Quoting Aleta775:

Yeah, I don't have this problem. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I was complaining about this the other day! I had to get off cafemom because it was pissing me off so bad. It took me forever to reply to one thing because it kept expanding and I don't have a mouse so it makes it worse. I will never buy that product on principle(I probably wouldn't have anyway).

Caitlyn137
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Stupid ad !,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Celtic_Dragon
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:50 PM

yes, without a mouse that would have been extra annoying. They have had ads like this on CM before. one on the bottom would always expand and take up half your screen. They removed it once enough people complained. I understand their need for ads, but the ads should not interfere with the ability to use the website without stress. Cafemom can be stressful enough as it is. LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was complaining about this the other day! I had to get off cafemom because it was pissing me off so bad. It took me forever to reply to one thing because it kept expanding and I don't have a mouse so it makes it worse. I will never buy that product on principle(I probably wouldn't have anyway).

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:58 PM

It even got in my way when I went to "like" your post! ahhh!

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

yes, without a mouse that would have been extra annoying. They have had ads like this on CM before. one on the bottom would always expand and take up half your screen. They removed it once enough people complained. I understand their need for ads, but the ads should not interfere with the ability to use the website without stress. Cafemom can be stressful enough as it is. LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Celtic_Dragon
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:00 PM

LOL. Don't click on he "like" button! Don't you DARE! Ad in your face! Bam!

Quoting Anonymous:

It even got in my way when I went to "like" your post! ahhh!

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)