Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh gets mad bc I don't like to "finish" bj's

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hate the way semen tastes. So I don't like to spit or swallow. I prefer bj's to be a form of foreplay. Apparently he likes the way semen tastes so he doesn't understand why it's such a turnoff for me and even seems offended by my preference. This is a recurring argument and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer.

Eta for those concerned with his sexuality:
I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (101-104):
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:38 PM

OP, you NEED to read this... I have never commented on a sex related post, BUT I NEVER do more than 1 min...lol It is gross, pre cum, cum, etc. I AGREE 100%!

funnymom32
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Have him drink pineapple juice every day.  It works!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Um...ok?
It's more common than you might think. Not sure what you find so repulsive.

Quoting kaitlynherring:

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate the way semen tastes. So I don't like to spit or swallow. I prefer bj's to be a form of foreplay. Apparently he likes the way semen tastes so he doesn't understand why it's such a turnoff for me and even seems offended by my preference. This is a recurring argument and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer.

I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years.
He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.

NEVER EVER speak of this again! You just bury that shit deep deep down and never mention this again. I have a fucked up mind but THIS is beyond weird. 

kaitlynherring
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:08 AM

The fact that he enjoys slurping his baby batter out of your box is repulsive. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Um...ok?
It's more common than you might think. Not sure what you find so repulsive.

Quoting kaitlynherring:

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years.
He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.

NEVER EVER speak of this again! You just bury that shit deep deep down and never mention this again. I have a fucked up mind but THIS is beyond weird. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN