Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh gets mad bc I don't like to "finish" bj's

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hate the way semen tastes. So I don't like to spit or swallow. I prefer bj's to be a form of foreplay. Apparently he likes the way semen tastes so he doesn't understand why it's such a turnoff for me and even seems offended by my preference. This is a recurring argument and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer.

Eta for those concerned with his sexuality:
I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I'm with you.to me its a form of foreplay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Tell him to suck it himself  then.

macysmom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe he can blow it on your chest or face.. that's what my husband does when I'm feeling nauseous from morning sickness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom2007
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I have the same problem
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Yeah. I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Hold on.... He likes the way semen tastes? Lol you might have bigger problems on your hands
tinkerbelle18
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:41 PM

This

Quoting corib4687:

I'd be concerned with the fact the he LIKES the way semen tastes...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:41 PM
He does. He's just bothered bc I don't like the taste...like almost offended. Idk. I try to tell him it has nothing to do with him. I just don't like the taste.

Quoting macysmom:

Maybe he can blow it on your chest or face.. that's what my husband does when I'm feeling nauseous from morning sickness.
ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I don't spit or swallow either and my husband is fine with that.......

Your dh should be happy he gets them......some women don't like giving bjs

xoch86
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Umm.. Ew lol. It's not really all that gross but that's all I could come up with lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Hold on.... He likes the way semen tastes? Lol you might have bigger problems on your hands

macysmom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:42 PM
I don't like the taste either but sometimes you have to suck it up (no pun intended) and open wide. Its your husband for heavens sake.

Quoting Anonymous:

He does. He's just bothered bc I don't like the taste...like almost offended. Idk. I try to tell him it has nothing to do with him. I just don't like the taste.

Quoting macysmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN