Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh gets mad bc I don't like to "finish" bj's

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hate the way semen tastes. So I don't like to spit or swallow. I prefer bj's to be a form of foreplay. Apparently he likes the way semen tastes so he doesn't understand why it's such a turnoff for me and even seems offended by my preference. This is a recurring argument and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer.

Eta for those concerned with his sexuality:
I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Quoting luvmyaustin:

Lol well if he likes it so much then he can do it...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:43 PM

I ALWAYS pull away before he "squirts his dirt" ! I gag otherwise.

When he's annoyed me my favorite trick is to just pull away and stare at his penis and tell him how sexy it is while it's shooting his semen, with no further assistance from me. He knows that I don't mean it though as I always start giggling as it looks so funny just twitching by itself in my hand !!

swmmra
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I don't like to finish either. As soon as there is a little pre-cum I am done. 

lalaboosh
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:45 PM
I hear that if he eats a lots of pineapple his jizz will taste like pineapple. You should totally try it! Lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Ok. It's not like I just don't like the taste. It makes me gag. I don't think "I'll be sucking it up" anytime soon. He's not into the puke thing.

Quoting macysmom:

I don't like the taste either but sometimes you have to suck it up (no pun intended) and open wide. Its your husband for heavens sake.

Quoting Anonymous:

He does. He's just bothered bc I don't like the taste...like almost offended. Idk. I try to tell him it has nothing to do with him. I just don't like the taste.

Quoting macysmom:

Maybe he can blow it on your chest or face.. that's what my husband does when I'm feeling nauseous from morning sickness.

kagegirl
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

You lucky woman!!! Mine was only into cream pie after he had been drinking. now he won't. ARGH!!! and he IS bi!

sampson200

In 10 years my husband has only cum in my mouth once.

HE feels like he's degrading me.

I am TOTALLY fine with that :)

Solitude76

Well they say you are what you eat! Maybe he should change his diet a bit and maybe that would help the taste. Try adding things like pineapples, strawberries, etc etc, something sweet and frutiy to his regular diet and it will over time change the flavor of his semen. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Not for me as it makes me gag.

When he's annoyed me my favorite trick is to just pull away and stare at his penis and tell him how sexy it is just before it starts to shoot his semen, with no further assistance from me. He knows that I don't mean it though as I always start giggling as it looks so funny just twitching by itself in my hand !!

Quoting macysmom:

I don't like the taste either but sometimes you have to suck it up (no pun intended) and open wide. Its your husband for heavens sake.

Quoting Anonymous:

He does. He's just bothered bc I don't like the taste...like almost offended. Idk. I try to tell him it has nothing to do with him. I just don't like the taste.

Quoting macysmom:

Maybe he can blow it on your chest or face.. that's what my husband does when I'm feeling nauseous from morning sickness.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand both your feelings. Is there a way to compromise ? Can you finish until he's ready to cum and he can tell you it's time. Then jerk him off as he is cumming ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)