Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh gets mad bc I don't like to "finish" bj's

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hate the way semen tastes. So I don't like to spit or swallow. I prefer bj's to be a form of foreplay. Apparently he likes the way semen tastes so he doesn't understand why it's such a turnoff for me and even seems offended by my preference. This is a recurring argument and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer.

Eta for those concerned with his sexuality:
I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:53 PM
That's what I tell him.

Quoting JsMommy1003:

Sorry but He sounds Selfish in that department......My hubs understands when I cant do something and respects my decision. Id say no more blowjobs until he can start appreciating the fact that you do it at all. Some guys don't have spouses that do that.

Caitlyn137
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Pineapple juice for him ! Makes the semen sweet , but im lost does he like cum on his face and lick it if u don't swallow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Awe poor muffin... And that's nasty..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Ewwww the smell. Gag. That's part of the problem too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate that too and dh is always wanting to do it late at night and if i can't shower right after i make him wear a condom. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you.  Semen even smells gross, and I actually hate the way it drips out of me after we've had sex.

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Maybe you should puke on him once, just to really drive the point home. lol maybe he would finally understand that it's a physical reaction and not a mental one...it's not something you can help. He's lucky you will do that at all...there are a lot of women who will NOT do oral sex. So what if you don't finish? Sounds like he's being picky.

Quoting Anonymous:

It doesn't taste horrible. But the combination of the taste and consistency makes me gag. I would hate to puke on him.

Quoting nerdymom28:

Tell him to eat a bunch of pineapples so it won't taste so bad.

velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I dated a guy that scooped the cum out of me after he blew his load and ate it off his finger. He said, "everyone likes the taste of their own dessert." *gag*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM
No. Lol. He blows it on my chest or butt or something. But he doesn't lick it off or anything. Sometimes he eats me out (so I can finish) after he finishes.

Quoting Caitlyn137:

Pineapple juice for him ! Makes the semen sweet , but im lost does he like cum on his face and lick it if u don't swallow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Hey, don't knock it til you try it. I never judge anyone with their sexual preferences. Different strokes for different folks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awe poor muffin... And that's nasty..
samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:58 PM

My SO lost facial/swallowing privileges when he started getting that shit in my eyes. 

Liyoness
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I'd be upset if my husband didn't want to finish me off because of the taste, too. And I'd most especially be upset if I was him in your situation - going down on you to make you cum after he's cum. If he can suck it up and do it, I don't see why you wouldn't.

That's why you keep a towel beside you and immediately spit into it.

Besides - it doesn't always taste the exact same. Sometimes it's salty, sometimes it's bitter, sometimes it is sweet, and other times it really doesn't have a taste at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN