Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh gets mad bc I don't like to "finish" bj's

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I hate the way semen tastes. So I don't like to spit or swallow. I prefer bj's to be a form of foreplay. Apparently he likes the way semen tastes so he doesn't understand why it's such a turnoff for me and even seems offended by my preference. This is a recurring argument and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer.

Eta for those concerned with his sexuality:
I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Yeah I thought about that. Just don't know if I could actually puke just to prove a point, kwim?
If he finishes first I get oral sex to finish.

Quoting nerdymom28:

Maybe you should puke on him once, just to really drive the point home. lol maybe he would finally understand that it's a physical reaction and not a mental one...it's not something you can help. He's lucky you will do that at all...there are a lot of women who will NOT do oral sex. So what if you don't finish? Sounds like he's being picky.

Quoting Anonymous:

It doesn't taste horrible. But the combination of the taste and consistency makes me gag. I would hate to puke on him.

Quoting nerdymom28:

Tell him to eat a bunch of pineapples so it won't taste so bad.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM

rolling on floor

Quoting 504bbymami:

Hold on.... He likes the way semen tastes? Lol you might have bigger problems on your hands

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Yeah, well, i dont like seman and my stomach would be turning if dh did that...I never said you or hubby were nasty though. By all mean guzzle all te semen you want. It's just not my thing.. My stomach is already feeling queezy just honking about it...

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, don't knock it til you try it. I never judge anyone with their sexual preferences. Different strokes for different folks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awe poor muffin... And that's nasty..
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM
I don't mind finishing. I just don't want it in my mouth. I really don't think this is such a horrible request.

Quoting Liyoness:

I'd be upset if my husband didn't want to finish me off because of the taste, too. And I'd most especially be upset if I was him in your situation - going down on you to make you cum after he's cum. If he can suck it up and do it, I don't see why you wouldn't.

That's why you keep a towel beside you and immediately spit into it.

Besides - it doesn't always taste the exact same. Sometimes it's salty, sometimes it's bitter, sometimes it is sweet, and other times it really doesn't have a taste at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I don't finish bjs either. I made this very clear to my husband when we were dating. I don't mind giving bjs but I refuse to let any man finish in my mouth. its just gross and disgusting. my husband knew this and understood. in the 10 years we been married its never been an issue.

Liyoness
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:04 PM

He goes down on her after he finishes in her. How is that even remotely close to selfish?! Many women don't have spouses that do that.

Quoting JsMommy1003:

Sorry but He sounds Selfish in that department......My hubs understands when I cant do something and respects my decision. Id say no more blowjobs until he can start appreciating the fact that you do it at all. Some guys don't have spouses that do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Have you even read this post? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, well, i dont like seman and my stomach would be turning if dh did that...I never said you or hubby were nasty though. By all mean guzzle all te semen you want. It's just not my thing.. My stomach is already feeling queezy just honking about it...

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, don't knock it til you try it. I never judge anyone with their sexual preferences. Different strokes for different folks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awe poor muffin... And that's nasty..
Love060708kids
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Tell him to swallow his own. LMFAO

Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Oh wow.. I have never had anyman go to town after they finished in me... Eeewwww...........

JsMommy1003
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I Never said He was Selfish With Everything.....Just in her Giving him BJs and Expected her to do something that she doesnt like.....And Thats HIS choice to go down on her after he does his thing. She Said HE LIKES that taste of his own Semen, So Im guessing thats the only reason he doesnt mind doing "that" lol

Quoting Liyoness:

He goes down on her after he finishes in her. How is that even remotely close to selfish?! Many women don't have spouses that do that.

Quoting JsMommy1003:

Sorry but He sounds Selfish in that department......My hubs understands when I cant do something and respects my decision. Id say no more blowjobs until he can start appreciating the fact that you do it at all. Some guys don't have spouses that do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)