Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Secrets

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
1. I am secretly obsessed with David icke books.

2. I cant wait for school to start for my kids so I can watch the closer and use my heating pad. Its the only free time I get.
3. I have an crush with one of the moms at my daughter's school but I think she is straight

4. I have been to college and I struggle with going back bc my dad wouldn't support my choice in major. And I am ashamed to say that still bothers me.

5. I have cancer and haven't told a soul. Only my oncologist knows this fact about me.

6. I am scared of people to the point where I get anxiety knowing I have to shop at the store when it is really busy. Or if I know people will be around and want to talk or make small talk. People make me anxious and give me panic attacks.

What are some of your secrets?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I can't wait til my kids are in bed.
I'm only horny on week nights.

Sorry you have cancer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Thanks. I must add one I love my kids but sometimes I am excited for bedtime so I can be in pain and not have to fake an smile when my whole body hurts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I could go the rest of my life, happily, without having sex. Actually, it'd be preferable.

I hate practically every aspect of my life.

I always say I'm glad I don't have friends, but really, it makes me horribly sad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Wow I am so sorry. Can you change things? Like move or get out of your life and start new somewhere else?

Quoting Anonymous:

I could go the rest of my life, happily, without having sex. Actually, it'd be preferable.

I hate practically every aspect of my life.

I always say I'm glad I don't have friends, but really, it makes me horribly sad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I have an eating disorder.  I binge eat and have gained over 70 pounds in the last year.  I talked to my doctor about it but refused her attempt to set up appointments for me to go to the local eating disorder clinic.  I told my mom and SO a little about how I really liked to eat but they don't know the extent of it.  I feel like I can handle it myself, but I still continue to eat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:45 PM
:( hugs. I hope you get some help someday soon. Eds are serious. And I am sorry you struggle with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have an eating disorder.  I binge eat and have gained over 70 pounds in the last year.  I talked to my doctor about it but refused her attempt to set up appointments for me to go to the local eating disorder clinic.  I told my mom and SO a little about how I really liked to eat but they don't know the extent of it.  I feel like I can handle it myself, but I still continue to eat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:45 PM
BUMP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I have always had problems staying pregnant. I've managed to have one live child. Miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies. I am pregnant now at about 15 weeks, and I thought I would have a miscarriage- I didn't. Now I'm panicking, and I don't really want another child. I'm horrified and would never tell DH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I go through life feeling like a fraud. I've convinced myself somehow that I am not good enough to have the life I have, let alone the the life I'm striving for.. Working on this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN