2. I cant wait for school to start for my kids so I can watch the closer and use my heating pad. Its the only free time I get.
3. I have an crush with one of the moms at my daughter's school but I think she is straight
4. I have been to college and I struggle with going back bc my dad wouldn't support my choice in major. And I am ashamed to say that still bothers me.
5. I have cancer and haven't told a soul. Only my oncologist knows this fact about me.
6. I am scared of people to the point where I get anxiety knowing I have to shop at the store when it is really busy. Or if I know people will be around and want to talk or make small talk. People make me anxious and give me panic attacks.
What are some of your secrets?