Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Two years ago today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

Two years ago today I got a phone call from brother telling me that our grandmother had pasted away. Our grandma had raised my brother me and my younger sister. Two years ago today I told my brother that I would move into my grandmothers house take care of marley my sister. We both agreed that we didn't want to move her out of state because of her schooling and friends. Two years ago today I made the decision to drop out of college, and putting my wedding on hold to move back home and take care of my sister. Today I woke up to a text message from my marley telling me how much she appreciates what I do for her. I then got on Facebook book where brother had written on my wall " I'm so glad to have sister like you that decided to that she would raise my younger sister and that my son/daughter is lucky to have a mother like me." Two years ago today I was twenty years old going to kent state university for performing arts, but when I got the call saying that my grandmother had passed away and then later hearing that marley could be put in foster care if my brother or I could care for her. But until the I die I don't regret my decision to drop out of college and move back into my grandmas house and raise my sister.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:30 PM

*** Hugs ****  You did the right thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN