Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Husband is a F*&(in A hole!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He knocks the shower curtain down in the bathroom and 2 weeks later it's still on the floor! What a filthy damn pig. I hate his damn guts!! did his Mother teach him anything! I am so sick and tired of being his fucking maid! Fuck I should've stayed single!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Replies (21-30):
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Put it back up or pick it up.....

I'd pick it up, wash it & hand to him as he's walking in the door from work and say "Here, this needs to be hung back up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love coffee, I am all for the legalization of Marijuana. Coffee is the bomb, I love to read & I collect books, I drink lots of coffee, I have a new found love for cooking new things and trying new recipes, I like my coffee. The first thing that attracted me to my husband of 20 + years was the way he and only he can make me laugh, he also LOVES coffee. We have 2 gorgeous sons & we have 4 dogs (1 of which LOVES coffee & will beg for it), a few cats & a pet snake (cats and snake don't do coffee). Our sons are my everything, they like coffee too. I love to hike the beaten path with my guys, canoe, camp, & just be goofy. Did I mention I love coffee??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Drag him in there by his dick and make him put it back up. He's gonna act a fool, treat him like one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Wow, are you pregnant? Or pmsing? If you are neither you should consider attending an anger management class.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I wanted to see how long I would have to wait for him to pick it up. 2 got damn weeks, Im so threw with him!

Quoting Anonymous:

and you are incapable of picking it up?

its a fucking shower curtain for crying out loud

pick your damn battles

Quoting Anonymous:

We have 2 bathrooms

Quoting Anonymous:

so you havent showered in 2 weeks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Wow I'd leave it down and take baths. Sooner or later he'll have to put it back up to shower
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM

were you unaware of his lazy habits, slovenliness, and poor showering abilities prior to marriage?

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I'm so glad I'm single!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Are his? I would have raised holy hell the second day. And if he threw a fit about it. I would have shown him where the damn door is.. His mother died a few years back I am not HER REPLACEMENT!

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Are your arms incapable of putting it back up?

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM

**** Hugs ****

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Hell yes you can! See how he likes his ass after you're not there to wipe it!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. Can I divorce a stupid ass that is too lazy to wipe his own ass? Shit stains constantly in his underwear, plates and cups all over the damn house. I'm sick and tired of this shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Time for a divorce?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)