Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Husband is a F*&(in A hole!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He knocks the shower curtain down in the bathroom and 2 weeks later it's still on the floor! What a filthy damn pig. I hate his damn guts!! did his Mother teach him anything! I am so sick and tired of being his fucking maid! Fuck I should've stayed single!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM
And you said he takes bird baths?

Your sex life must be amazing.

-.-

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. Can I divorce a stupid ass that is too lazy to wipe his own ass? Shit stains constantly in his underwear, plates and cups all over the damn house. I'm sick and tired of this shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Time for a divorce?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I do need anger management, but this is besides the point. It's not just this. He's nastier than ever. Over the years he's become lazy like he thinks I'm his maid. We both work outside the home. Why do I have to be his Mrs. Belvedere?

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, are you pregnant? Or pmsing? If you are neither you should consider attending an anger management class.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
If she gets this psycho over a shower certain she can clearly put back up herself makes me feel bad for her dh on other shit she bitches about that's bigger then a certain.
wumbo
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this

What the mother fuck... That reminds me of my situation. My SO used the last of the toilet paper and didn't replace the roll, so I just haven't used toilet paper for the past week to teach him a lesson. How dare he forget to do something that isn't important!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM

He never used to be the pig he is now. Is being married to a Pig grounds for divorce? I've nagged him for over a decade but he's gotten worse the last 3 yrs or so.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

were you unaware of his lazy habits, slovenliness, and poor showering abilities prior to marriage?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Holy laziness. What the hell? Wrap yourself in it, make it a dress hahaha

Quoting Anonymous:

he's taking a poor man's bird bath every night. What the freakin' fuck? Only a lazy ass idiot. He never used to be such a pig. I'm so sick of him!

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait, has nobody showered in two weeks? Or you're just letting the floor get wet??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I wish I was! 

Quoting bluemountain75:

I'm so glad I'm single!

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM

yeah sorta. Its called being in compatable lol...

But if its that bad why'd ya marry him in the first place?I sure the hell wouldnt have . My husband may not be spotless all the time but he is usually pretty good about picking up after him self. he does leave laundry behind the bath room door but thats okay  it isnt going to kill any of us lol. now if the shower curtian fell he would def pick that up lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. Can I divorce a stupid ass that is too lazy to wipe his own ass? Shit stains constantly in his underwear, plates and cups all over the damn house. I'm sick and tired of this shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Time for a divorce?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I haven't had sex with him for 3 months now because our marriage has been on the rocks. This and a bunch of other issues. I told him yesterday I'll do counseling, but only if he stops being a filthy pig.

Quoting Litlmama87:

And you said he takes bird baths?

Your sex life must be amazing.

-.-

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Time for a divorce?

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I wouldn't know, never been divorced.  Since I work and husband is laid off, he's the SAHD and I'm the one who gets to be the slob.  It just seems odd, usually people who are slobs have always been.

Quoting Anonymous:

He never used to be the pig he is now. Is being married to a Pig grounds for divorce? I've nagged him for over a decade but he's gotten worse the last 3 yrs or so.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

were you unaware of his lazy habits, slovenliness, and poor showering abilities prior to marriage?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN