Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Husband is a F*&(in A hole!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He knocks the shower curtain down in the bathroom and 2 weeks later it's still on the floor! What a filthy damn pig. I hate his damn guts!! did his Mother teach him anything! I am so sick and tired of being his fucking maid! Fuck I should've stayed single!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM

We don't even have toilet paper or baby wipes! he has me using clothes and wetting them to wipe our butts. He says he can handle the groceries but he never buys what we need. Right now we barely have food because he "handled" the groceries.

Quoting wumbo:

What the mother fuck... That reminds me of my situation. My SO used the last of the toilet paper and didn't replace the roll, so I just haven't used toilet paper for the past week to teach him a lesson. How dare he forget to do something that isn't important!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:11 PM

unlike majority of the world, I didn't live with him before we married. I sure should have though!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

yeah sorta. Its called being in compatable lol...

But if its that bad why'd ya marry him in the first place?I sure the hell wouldnt have . My husband may not be spotless all the time but he is usually pretty good about picking up after him self. he does leave laundry behind the bath room door but thats okay  it isnt going to kill any of us lol. now if the shower curtian fell he would def pick that up lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. Can I divorce a stupid ass that is too lazy to wipe his own ass? Shit stains constantly in his underwear, plates and cups all over the damn house. I'm sick and tired of this shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Time for a divorce?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

where did you throw him?

maybe he should be done with you

Quoting Anonymous:

I wanted to see how long I would have to wait for him to pick it up. 2 got damn weeks, Im so threw with him!

Quoting Anonymous:

and you are incapable of picking it up?

its a fucking shower curtain for crying out loud

pick your damn battles

Quoting Anonymous:

We have 2 bathrooms

Quoting Anonymous:

so you havent showered in 2 weeks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I wish out the window and hit by a car so I'd be good financially. I'm tired of him already.

Quoting Anonymous:

where did you throw him?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wanted to see how long I would have to wait for him to pick it up. 2 got damn weeks, Im so threw with him!

Quoting Anonymous:

pick your damn battles

Quoting Anonymous:

We have 2 bathrooms

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:14 PM
2 moms liked this

um so leave him and let him find a real fucking woman

one who doesnt complain about a fucking shower curtain

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish out the window and hit by a car so I'd be good financially. I'm tired of him already.

Quoting Anonymous:

where did you throw him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

pick your damn battles

Quoting Anonymous:

We have 2 bathrooms

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM

or his shit stains, or the fact that he just flooded my mother fucking kitchen damn it!

Quoting Anonymous:

um so leave him and let him find a real fucking woman

one who doesnt complain about a fucking shower curtain

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

where did you throw him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

pick your damn battles

Quoting Anonymous:

We have 2 bathrooms

Quoting Anonymous:

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:19 PM

lol ah yeah see im one all for living with some one before you get married for that very reason  lol

I lived with my husbnad 3 years before marriage lol. granted we had 1 kid in the process an got pregnant iwth the second on our wedding night. I still wasnt married lol .

Thats why I think people should rethinkg not living togehter before marriage atleast this way you know what your getting into before you get married lol an a relationship is easier to get out of then a marriage legal wise lol ...

good luck , maybe try putting in his side of the bed so tonight he has to remove it before he can go to bed an the put a big note on the floor where he will throw it that says NO ITS DOESNT GO HERE HANG IT UP ASS FACE lol. I would do taht lol an my husbad would do like wise if I was doing something like that ol

Quoting Anonymous:

unlike majority of the world, I didn't live with him before we married. I sure should have though!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

yeah sorta. Its called being in compatable lol...

But if its that bad why'd ya marry him in the first place?I sure the hell wouldnt have . My husband may not be spotless all the time but he is usually pretty good about picking up after him self. he does leave laundry behind the bath room door but thats okay  it isnt going to kill any of us lol. now if the shower curtian fell he would def pick that up lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know. Can I divorce a stupid ass that is too lazy to wipe his own ass? Shit stains constantly in his underwear, plates and cups all over the damn house. I'm sick and tired of this shit. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Time for a divorce?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Mines worse than a child too. I hear ya!!
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Hmmm, methinks you're more then likely nagging him to death about it every possible second, so he's doing it to piss you off, maybe wquit being such a nagging bitch nd he may stop.

nancym3
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Yikes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN