Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Out of the mouths of babes..."What did that child say?"

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so when my son was little, before we discovered he needed hearing aids, he heard things a little differently, and repeated the words how he heard them..one of the words being juice..he heard pronounced it "JEW". Well one day walking through Wal-Mart my son decided he needed his juice cup..well instead of quietly asking he proceeded to yell.."Where is my jew, I need my jew, give me my jew!" The looks I got from people were hilarious, to this day I wonder what they were thinking, wondering why my son needed a jew!

Has your child embarrased you in front of lots and lots of people! Share your embarrasing stories, and we can all get a laugh, and not feel so bad that our child yelled that he needed a Jew!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
EmBoogRaysMommy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:58 PM

One time we were out at a restaurant and there was nowhere for us (me, ds5, dh, and mil) to sit down while we waited. There was an extremely overweight man taking up the whole bench where three people could have sat. DS loudly says "UGH! Why does that guy have to be so fat?!?!" We ended up being seated at the table right next to the fat guy and I made ds face away from him to avoid any further comments from my little peanut gallary. Awkward dinner to say the least.

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:58 PM
My son says "poo" instead of "glue". He recently had an art project that utilized glue at daycare. So, while we were at Walmart going through the art/school supply aisles on Saturday, he started yelling "wook Mommy, POO! Can I have some poo? Mama, get some poo peas."

It was silly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:59 PM

That is hilarious, but probably not at the time!

Quoting Aleta775:

Yes. She yelled out in church that she wanted to hear the kinky turtle song. O.0

She meant a song called Our King Eternal. LOL. 

EmBoogRaysMommy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

OH! And the first time ds met my dad we all went out to eat (me, my parents, dh (bf at the time) and ds (ss at the time)) my dad took his hat off when he sat down at the table and ds exclamed "YOU'RE BALD!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Way to make a good first impression.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:01 PM
2 moms liked this
I remembre one time when we were going to Mexico by road my lil bro was maybe 5-6 and my lil sis was about 4 so were on the road and my lil brother has to pee right so my mom opens up he camper window and let's him pee while my dad is driving. Well my lil sis had to pee really bad too so my dad stops in a gas station but sis is mad bc she doesn't get to pee out the window. So my mom says she can't bc she doesn't have a lil birdie like my brother when all of a sudden my lil sis says in front of cashier and about 3-4 other customers mommy it's not called a birdie it's called a penis. My mom turned bright red picked her up and ran to the bathroom. The customers just chuckled but let us thru. They were a actually very polite when my mom came out one even said well at least she knows the difference between lil boys and lil girls ma'am. My mom nearly died there. Me and the rest of my siblings just laughed.
kris0921
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Not yet, my son is just starting to say more words and so far they are pretty close. I am sure one day he will pronounce something and it sound funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:02 PM
How funny! but y did she name it Mexican?! Lol

Quoting Mommytorn:

My dd named a stuffed puppy Mexican and then would yell for him every time we went somewhere without it lol

ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Oh ladies, you make me feel better, I wanted to crawl under a shelf, at least Im not the only one!

lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this
My ex so worked with April catelynns mom from 16 and pregnant. She came over one day after work and my DD looks right at her and says to her "what's wrong with your face?!? " in the most disgusted voice ever! Oh I was humiliated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:05 PM
OOOO MY GODDDD! This is super funny! Can't stop laughing, thanks for sharing!

Quoting Anonymous:

I remembre one time when we were going to Mexico by road my lil bro was maybe 5-6 and my lil sis was about 4 so were on the road and my lil brother has to pee right so my mom opens up he camper window and let's him pee while my dad is driving. Well my lil sis had to pee really bad too so my dad stops in a gas station but sis is mad bc she doesn't get to pee out the window. So my mom says she can't bc she doesn't have a lil birdie like my brother when all of a sudden my lil sis says in front of cashier and about 3-4 other customers mommy it's not called a birdie it's called a penis. My mom turned bright red picked her up and ran to the bathroom. The customers just chuckled but let us thru. They were a actually very polite when my mom came out one even said well at least she knows the difference between lil boys and lil girls ma'am. My mom nearly died there. Me and the rest of my siblings just laughed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)