Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Out of the mouths of babes..."What did that child say?"

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so when my son was little, before we discovered he needed hearing aids, he heard things a little differently, and repeated the words how he heard them..one of the words being juice..he heard pronounced it "JEW". Well one day walking through Wal-Mart my son decided he needed his juice cup..well instead of quietly asking he proceeded to yell.."Where is my jew, I need my jew, give me my jew!" The looks I got from people were hilarious, to this day I wonder what they were thinking, wondering why my son needed a jew!

Has your child embarrased you in front of lots and lots of people! Share your embarrasing stories, and we can all get a laugh, and not feel so bad that our child yelled that he needed a Jew!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (31-40):
Eliots_momma
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM
:D so funny!! Ds is 7 months so no funny stories yet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Movies are boobies in this house!

He needs tubes. :-(
Leah3333
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

My son does this too.

Quoting Anonymous:

My baby sister had a problem making the "tr" sound it would come out as "f" So we would tell her to say truck and she would yell fuck. As a teen i thought it was hilarious... I am surprised my mother never killed me.

hootowl21
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM
My DS is 14 months and he calls yogurt yogi too lol.

Quoting CampClan:

I use to take care of a little boy who couldn't pronounce his K sound so Kitty Cat came out Titty Tat!

My 3yo refuses to say "yogurt"... instead he calls it "yogi" (like the bear). He also says "blanklee" instead of "blankie"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

When my son was about 18 months we took him to the pool. While we were there a  man walked in to get a soda from the machine. My son spotted him and right away started yelling "Hi Elmo" I thought he was done but then the guy went to walk out and he said "Bye Elmo".He looked nothing like Elmo lol.

hootowl21
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM
My DD calls oatmeal oakmealk and bibs bibibs. She's 6.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM
My daughter says nipples out loud everywhere we go
helema24
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:10 PM

when my daughter was 3 she yelled ou tthat she needed to poop ... IN A RESTERAUNT!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

JessiBell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Fire trucks were always 'fire fucks'. And one time when my son was 2 we were in the store and he was just babbling and saying words that rhymed with bigger and out of nowhere yelled the 'n word' :/ Obviously he had no idea what it meant, nor had he ever heard it before, but I swear, that had to be the one word he yelled out of all the words that rhymed with bigger. I could have died!

helema24
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM

my 3 and 4 year old like to announce that their sister eats boobies... to anyone that will listen.

my 4 year old went around calling people bitch and saying shit damnit for the longest time.... lets just say dh got a talkin to!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter says nipples out loud everywhere we go

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN