Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Out of the mouths of babes..."What did that child say?"

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so when my son was little, before we discovered he needed hearing aids, he heard things a little differently, and repeated the words how he heard them..one of the words being juice..he heard pronounced it "JEW". Well one day walking through Wal-Mart my son decided he needed his juice cup..well instead of quietly asking he proceeded to yell.."Where is my jew, I need my jew, give me my jew!" The looks I got from people were hilarious, to this day I wonder what they were thinking, wondering why my son needed a jew!

Has your child embarrased you in front of lots and lots of people! Share your embarrasing stories, and we can all get a laugh, and not feel so bad that our child yelled that he needed a Jew!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (311-320):
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:56 AM

DS called my MIL (now ex) a fucking bitch.  at the time, i didn't have much of a potty mouth so she knew it was her son that he got it from.  DS was almost 2.

friendlymom5
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:59 AM
When my daughter was about 3 yo we were walking into church and just as we were opening the door she goes "its fucking cold outside!" Lol I wanted to die!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:04 AM

for the longest time DD would say "lello" instead of yellow.  took a long time to get it right and i was sad when she finally got it.  that was her last baby word. but now she's got "may i can" instead of may i. even if we say it first. 

Alyssa1988-21
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Lmao thank you op I needed a good laugh and all these post had me bugging up. My lo is 2.5 and not really talking so I don't have any funny\embarrassing stories yet but one day I will :-D
italk2rox
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Well, my daughter used to pronounce "faster" like "bastard". At the store she used to tell me to go faster and yea... for some reason she always said it when there were old women around me...

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:20 AM

lmao.that's exactly what my DH would say.

Quoting Anonymous:

When my sil was pregnant, my boys were very curious about how the baby got in Aunt Ne's belly, and who put it there. We explained that Uncle B put the baby in there. My youngest son says "Ohh.... Is Aunt Ne mad at him for doing that?" To which my wonderful dh replies "Not if he did it right" I could have smacked him.

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM

uggh.  dd does runs around saying nonsense words then stops and says "that spanish for ___".  and then she argues about it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My 5 yr old used to think she could speak Spanish.

Our school is an EISL school so we have a high spanish speeking population. Anytime we go out and are around people speaking in Spanish she will look at them and talk in gibberish!!!

I was mortified the first few hundred times it happened but I eventually realized most people thought it was cute or funny.

Now she has an Uncle that's Spanish speaking so he's teaching her.

MissPreggers20
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Ok so before we leave my 4 yr old step daughter uses the bathroom. (House rule) We go to Walmart and with me being pregnant and my son sitting on my bladder I had to use the bathroom right away! So sd was in the cart and I left her and my dh outside the door. While I was in there I could here her sayin "Well I think since Mommy Bashell (my name is Michelle) has to pee so do I" well dh explains she just went and I would be out in just a sec! When I walked out she asked "Mommy Bashell, can I pleaseeee go in the bathroom I really wanna just fix my hair" lol I said "no honey we have to get groceries and go home and cook. She wouldn't take no for an answer so I whispered to her "Some older lady had a poopy accident in there and no little girls were aloud in" She busted out laughing and as we're going in between the registers she screams to tell her daddy! But her story came out a little different!

"DADDY SOME OL LADY SHIT POOP EVERYWHERE ON THE FLOOR AND MOMMY BASHELL STEPPED IN IT"

Me and my dh almost passed out!! I swear the whole Walmart got silent!! I tried to explain to her we don't say nasty words while my dh is behind me pretending he couldn't here her only to get her to repeat herself louder each time! I gave up and went and sat in the truck..
LeaDawn
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Went To a K-Mart a few years back and my oldest now was 4 at this time.

We went with my mom and we started out to put her in her car seat and start the car and get the AC going it was a hot day while my mom went through the check out The only thing in the cart was my Daughter and all she had on was a pair of panties and short tee but as we started out the door the alarm went off the girl at the service desk said that its ok they have been having problems with it going off for no reason all day

But My Daughter Started Informing everyone that would listen that her Mommy Just Stole a bunch of stuff but the store busted me ... Where she picked up busted and learned to use it right is beyond me ..

Yelling Mommy you not post to take stuff with out giving it to grandma first.

Like My Mom paid for my every need I work hard I really do I pay my own bills  will everyone stop looking at me that way I didnt take Anything

afwifeandmommy3
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Walking through the bx my then 2 yr old walked by a pilot said hi when the guy didnt say hi back , ds said mommy that guys a d bag .
Dh about died when he came home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)