Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Out of the mouths of babes..."What did that child say?"

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so when my son was little, before we discovered he needed hearing aids, he heard things a little differently, and repeated the words how he heard them..one of the words being juice..he heard pronounced it "JEW". Well one day walking through Wal-Mart my son decided he needed his juice cup..well instead of quietly asking he proceeded to yell.."Where is my jew, I need my jew, give me my jew!" The looks I got from people were hilarious, to this day I wonder what they were thinking, wondering why my son needed a jew!

Has your child embarrased you in front of lots and lots of people! Share your embarrasing stories, and we can all get a laugh, and not feel so bad that our child yelled that he needed a Jew!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
singletiredmom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:13 PM
My dd wanted a computer when she was younger. Every time we were in a store and she saw one, she would yell loudly "mommy, I want a q Peter". She is 19 now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommytorn
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:16 PM
I have no idea! I don't even know where she would have heard that word lol

Quoting Anonymous:

How funny! but y did she name it Mexican?! Lol

Quoting Mommytorn:

My dd named a stuffed puppy Mexican and then would yell for him every time we went somewhere without it lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter likes to announce in dressing rooms out loud that she can see my butt. I always hear someone laugh when she does that. Kids!

Quoting helema24:

my 3 and 4 year old like to announce that their sister eats boobies... to anyone that will listen.

my 4 year old went around calling people bitch and saying shit damnit for the longest time.... lets just say dh got a talkin to!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter says nipples out loud everywhere we go

helema24
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM

my 3 and 4 year olds will tell my husband that mommy has  ababy on her booby.....they even told some visitors that once and you could hear the crickets!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter likes to announce in dressing rooms out loud that she can see my butt. I always hear someone laugh when she does that. Kids!

Quoting helema24:

my 3 and 4 year old like to announce that their sister eats boobies... to anyone that will listen.

my 4 year old went around calling people bitch and saying shit damnit for the longest time.... lets just say dh got a talkin to!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter says nipples out loud everywhere we go

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

TCain0001
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:26 PM
11 moms liked this

My dh and I took the kids over to my MIL's house to visit.  My younger son (he's 16 now, but he was about 4 at the time) had walked in on dh and I during an intimate moment at home, and when we got to my MIL's house, he sat on her lap and said. "Guess what, gramma?  I saw mommy kissing daddy's peepee!"  DH's jaw hit the floor in shock,and I prayed the floor would open up and swallow me!  MIL just laughed, but I swear I wanted to die right on the spot!

AmyD43
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My son has a turkey name Obama and a black money names mrs Obama and 2 gold fish named after the kids.

Quoting Mommytorn:

My dd named a stuffed puppy Mexican and then would yell for him every time we went somewhere without it lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RichardsMom0209
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:44 PM

When my son was like 1 1/2 or 2 he would say fuck for truck. So if we were at the store and looking at toy trucks he would yell "mama I want the fucks or I like the fucks". And of course there was ALWAYS someone else in the aisle with us when he did it. Kid's are so much fun.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this

My daughter looked at some random guy when she was about 2 and said "is that my daddy??" She was being silly.  DH was in another part of the store but I was MORTIFIED!

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM
4 moms liked this

My mother used to really hate a friend of mine named Leslie and my mom was always refering to her as a "pot head" I TOLD her to stop saying that about my friend, especially in front of my kids who refered to her as "Aunt Leslie".

Well Karma is awesome. One day we stopped at a store and I ran inside while mom sat in the car with my then 4 yr old son David.

David never met a stranger, He would talk to any and everyone. Well mom had the window down and a man was getting into the car next to David's window and David said "Hi, My name is David" and the man said "Hi David, what do you know?"

And David said much to my mother's great embarrassment "I know my Aunt Leslie is a pot head" 

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My lil brother went through Walmart when he was two with a fire truck just screaming fuck at the top of his lungs over ad over.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN