1.What is paganism/a pagan?
2b) What is Paganism? How is it different from paganism?
3) What are different types of paganism?
4) What is Witchcraft/Wicca?
4b) Why do some of you use the word Witch? Wiccan?
5) What are some different traditions in the Craft?
6) Are pagans Witches?
7) Are you Satanists?
8) What kinds of people are pagans?
9) What holidays do you celebrate?
9b) How do I pronounce...? What does this name mean?
10) What god(s) do you believe in?
11) Can one be both Christian and pagan?
12) What were the Burning Times?
13) How many pagans/Witches are there today?
14) Why isn't it soc.religion.paganism instead of alt.pagan?
15) Is brutal honesty or polite conversation the preferred tone of
conversation around here?
16) What are the related newsgroups?
17) I'm not a pagan; should I post here?
18) How does one/do I become a pagan?
19) What books/magazines should I read?
20) How do I find pagans/Witches/covens/teachers in my area?
21) What's a coven really like?
22) How do I form a coven?
23) What does Dianic mean?
24) Aren't women-only circles discriminatory?
25) Can/will you cast me a love spell/curse my enemies?
26) Is it okay if I...? Will I still be a pagan if I...?
27) I am a pagan and I think I am being discriminated against because
of my religion. What should I do?
28) Hey, I heard that [insert name of famous rock singer or famous
fantasy-novel writer here] was a witch/pagan. Is that true?
29) What one thing would most pagans probably want the world to know
I'm a viking. Small world. ;)
My family is Christian and my mom had me going to church school until I was 12. I then got my first book regarding Magick and something clicked. I never made any sense of all the Christian beliefs but when I started reading about the different type of Pagan faiths I felt that it was something I could truly believe.
Quoting bowribbonmama:How did you know that you are Pagan?
I have a lot of Pagan beliefs but I am so confused.
Where can I learn more about Paganism? I've thought about being Pagan but don't know enough about it.
Asatru is fascinating.
Quoting wumbo:I'm a viking. Small world. ;)
Do you like chicken?
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN